this build was very out of date

"
Afura wrote:
And how about kill speed with the gem? Can you still do Tier 15 maps with that life leech gem?

1. I did not follow this guide when I made my character. My char was lv93 when I saw this thread. So please do not assume I use the same setup as what OP suggested.

2. If you are interested in the clear speed, you can check my Atziri service thread where I currently have 2 Map run videos uploaded.

3. Yes life leech gem helps with boss kills. Even T15. It is actually the gem that enables me to survive those fights.

4. You might want to go through the discussion that occured earlier in this thread, instead of asking everything all over again.

Edit: my bm
Last edited by joeshinつ on Mar 30, 2016, 9:53:49 PM
"
"
Afura wrote:
And how about kill speed with the gem? Can you still do Tier 15 maps with that life leech gem?

1. I did not follow this guide when I made my character. My char was lv93 when I saw this thread. So please do not assume I use the same setup as what OP suggested.

2. If you are interested in the clear speed, you can check my Atziri service thread where I currently have 2 Map run videos uploaded.

3. Yes life leech gem helps with boss kills. Even T15. It is actually the gem that enables me to survive those fights.

4. You might want to go through the discussion that occured earlier in this thread, instead of asking everything all over again.

Edit: my bm

Thx for the reply.

Yea I should have read the thread before, right, questions are already answered in the thread. But was also curious to know if the thread maker and the other guys which followed the build were able to do a tier 15 map.

I have watched your atziri videos. Looks pretty solid to me :)

The life leech gem is a good idea for surviving. But I had something else in my mind than the life leech gem solution. I am thinking about to spec out some crit nods in the passiv tree and than go for "Whispers of Doom", so you can get a second curse. After that I would vaal my facebraker gloves to get the curse "grants level 10 Assassin's Mark Skill" and than linking cast on hit with warlords mark. Assassins Mark wouldn't be dependant anymore on Herald to be casted, it would also cast offscreen now and Warlords Mark is a very nice defense curse.

I don't know if this works or not. I am only level 35 atm, I will test it out once I get the right level to do it in maps.
Last edited by Afura on Apr 1, 2016, 6:34:48 PM
"
Afura wrote:
But was also curious to know if the thread maker and the other guys which followed the build were able to do a tier 15 map.

I highly suspect that because none of the three map boss fights are short (maybe Kaom is a bit shorter) and you would most likely run out of flask charges without leech unless you have mastered the log/port out technique :P

There's actually an alternative as well and that is manually casting warlord's mark just for the boss fight.

"
Afura wrote:
I have watched your atziri videos. Looks pretty solid to me :)

:)

"
Afura wrote:
The life leech gem is a good idea for surviving. But I had something else in my mind than the life leech gem solution. I am thinking about to spec out some crit nods in the passiv tree and than go for "Whispers of Doom", so you can get a second curse. After that I would vaal my facebraker gloves to get the curse "grants level 10 Assassin's Mark Skill" and than linking cast on hit with warlords mark. Assassins Mark wouldn't be dependant anymore on Herald to be casted, it would also cast offscreen now and Warlords Mark is a very nice defense curse.

It is a good idea but unfortunately most likely it will not work. The main reason for that is life leech is normally needed to keep you alive against reflect mobs whereas CoH completely relies on the shatter from HoI. Chances are sometimes the normal mobs next to the reflect mob shatter first and so the reflect rare gets cursed with warlord's mark and in that case it's fine. However if the rare is curse immune, or if the rare is simply away from other mobs and does not get cursed, you are most likely going to die for it.
Sorry for my late respone, I was a bit busy the last days.

Yea manually casting warlord'S mark could be a good idea, but only interesting for boss fight as you said.

I made a big mistake assassins mark gives only life if the enemy is killed, I thought it granted life on hit, my bad. Plus, I totaly forgot the curse immun monsters :/. Conlusion: My idea was bad lol
Last edited by Afura on Apr 5, 2016, 5:10:57 PM
Fallowing the build generally ... there is no way in hell you can do this build without vaal pact. Atm lvl 72 and I off screen myself. Working my way towards it.
Yea you better go for vaal pact with vinktar flask :) . Good luck
Good Build.

But I am running it and keep running out of mana,

so my question is: how do u sustain mana without mana leech gem?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
Good Build.

Mana regen and flat mana from tree and gear.
"
tobes111 wrote:
Good Build.

Yep like PrincipIel said, mana reg and flat mana on items. Don't forget to take clarity gem. You can also add jewels in your tree with maximum mana and mana reg if you can't sustain mana.
Last edited by Afura on Apr 10, 2016, 5:59:46 PM
I am running wrath + purity of lightning.

If I don't take purite of lightning I one-shot myself from reflect :(!!!

Maybe I'll try clarity
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info