Should Perandus League be voided?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
At this point, they've given up the idea that "the economy" is what runs this game. It's not. Except for a very vocal minority, most players couldn't give a damn.

WTH are you even talking about lol This game is an economy. You're the vocal minority
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
If you're getting salty about the economy getting ruined in Standard its already pretty much at a stable point now. Sure just alot more "League" Specific Items will get re-added to the game. Half if not most of those will just gather dust though or end up converted into Alchemy/Alteration Shard Fodder.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
too late to start voiding anything now.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
I (still pretend I) don't play that often, probably will not reach ascendancy merci in four months. I sincerely hope to finish it at normal. Even sans items (or 50% reduction, or somesuch), but the characters should go to normal if the league ends.
hows about we void standard instead....
I dont see any any key!
Previous temp leagues had league-only items that cost fortune on Standard. I can't see a reason Perandus should be voided.

Also - whoever says that Standard doesn't matter. If you don't play it, don't talk about it. Let people who care about Standard have a say. I do care about Standard (to some degree).
People have right to pick whichever league they want to play. If you are playing Temp - cool. But don't be dick about it. I'm playing Temps only myself, but I can't stand people being dicks like that. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Let the stuff come into Standard and let Standard players worry about it. Those who play temporary leagues don't seem to care given how some puff themselves up around here and on reddit by demeaning Standard at every chance they get, so why should it bother them? Unless they're oh-so-worried about future content having the Perandus League ideas of coins and what not carry over because it might 'ruin the next league's economy'...I dunno. Personally, as a person who plays mostly Standard and this is pretty much the only League that has ever interested me...don't see a reason to void it out.
Please no. This is finally a chance for less-hardcore players to get GG gear like headhunters.

Also, if darkshrines wasn't voided, there is no way that this should be.
It won't be voided. There's at least a decent argument that it should have been, but honestly the loot creep isn't that much faster than other leagues. Heck I think Ambush was more of a bump than this with people being able to easily sustain high level maps.
"
k1rage wrote:
hows about we void standard instead....
That's what I was going to say! Put an end to all the complaints about standard league.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info