SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
joachimbond wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
If youre respeccing after lab your build planning is poor.

Or you're planning on using EB/MOM (yeah they fucked that combo real good)

You can go thru the laby with EB/MoM just fine as it is.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
joachimbond wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
If youre respeccing after lab your build planning is poor.

Or you're planning on using EB/MOM (yeah they fucked that combo real good)

Open your live stream and show us plz :)
"
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Open your live stream and show us plz :)

Unable to stream or record, I play on a potato or so I've been told.

Here is the build, never respec'd to run the laby. Ran it minutes after it was released on all 3 difficulties with no problems.
Yeah. It's cool, man. I'd do the same if I were full of it. ;)
"
Yeah. It's cool, man. I'd do the same if I were full of it. ;)

Read the comments in the build, I've been asked to record before. Sorry, I don't suck at this game. :P
Well, I have to admit that real picture and correct numbers are only known by GGG. My guess that quite big group of peoples dislike Labyrinth was derived from reading this very Forum plus was watching Steamchartcs http://steamcharts.com/app/238960#1m where it seems quite a lots of players left in a quite short amount of time. If this chart can be trusted and if other reasons of disliking are not more responsible for such exodus I assumed that Main reason and most players left was because of the labyrinth. I admit that I almost hope that group of GGG costumers who dislike lab is big enough so that some change for players like us could find some form. Respecting peoples that like lab I suggested separate league so that should not be offending to anyone. In any case, it seems that people that dislike lab will stay separated from people that like only this time by not playing the game at all.

Peace
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

Your comment is worthless, get rid of it already.

No seriously what do you aim to accomplish with this "shit" level of post?

You falsely claimed that only the same 4 or 5 people post in these forums saying that they dislike labyrinth. So I guess his post is valuable because it proves you wrong again.

Are you really this stupid, I said its the same 4-5 people that will post no matter what to keep this thread alive, not that only 4-5 people dislike the lab.

Here you are again just making shit up.

Here's once. But this was the second time.

"Did I fucking say only 4-5 people are posting they dislike traps, no I said thats how many people are really keeping this thread alive, its people like you that will respond to ANY tiny bit of "traps are fine" post that are made here or any other relevant thread."

Don't apologize to me though. You should instead apologize to Siochan.

Thank you Siochan for trying to keep this thread on track and also giving us for valuable opinion. Heck even Geotzjam's opinion is valued except for his opinions that are really just making personal insults like he did to you. Unfortunately there just seems to be a large percentage of that kind of thing associated with Goetzjam's posts.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Elafar wrote:
Well, I have to admit that real picture and correct numbers are only known by GGG. My guess that quite big group of peoples dislike Labyrinth was derived from reading this very Forum plus was watching Steamchartcs http://steamcharts.com/app/238960#1m where it seems quite a lots of players left in a quite short amount of time. If this chart can be trusted and if other reasons of disliking are not more responsible for such exodus I assumed that Main reason and most players left was because of the labyrinth. I admit that I almost hope that group of GGG costumers who dislike lab is big enough so that some change for players like us could find some form. Respecting peoples that like lab I suggested separate league so that should not be offending to anyone. In any case, it seems that people that dislike lab will stay separated from people that like only this time by not playing the game at all.

Peace

Sorry but steamcharts can't be used to judge anything. More and more people switch from the steam client on a nearly daily basis.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Elafar wrote:

Peace

Sorry but steamcharts can't be used to judge anything. More and more people switch from the steam client on a nearly daily basis.

Would you please care to share your source of information that people switch from the steam client on a nearly daily basis ? Just curious :).

Piece
"
Elafar wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Elafar wrote:

Peace

Would you please care to share your source of information that people switch from the steam client on a nearly daily basis ? Just curious :).

Piece

Sure, just look through the help subforums. You'll see the separate posts almost daily plus there is also a 29 page thread of people asking to switch in the tech help forum.
Last edited by Shovelcut on May 20, 2016, 9:48:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info