Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
GGG hasn't stated anything of the sort over and over. That's all in your own mind, Goatjam.

And NO, I will not be making videos of that garbage can just to satisfy your fancy. Go away. :)

You mean the various podcast they have been on, the various q\a threads been posted and finally the dev maf post about changes to the lab in 3.0 isn't a good enough indication?

Ok

It must be that I just have a better understanding, similar to how you clearly have a better understanding of donation then I do. /s

You won't do videos because you don't have beta access.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I have beta access. I do not lie. Are you calling me a liar?
"
goetzjam wrote:

Talk about shitposting.

And yes, this is one of the reasons why this thread has gone to shit. The neverending line of people calling "lies" on every god damn argument they cannot seem to wrap their heads around.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jun 29, 2017, 4:47:25 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

Talk about shitposting.

And yes, this is one of the reasons why this thread has gone to shit. The neverending line of people calling "lies" on every god damn argument they cannot seem to wrap their heads around.

Exactly. These guys should have been blocked from this thread a long time ago, but they're allowed do this repeatedly.

"
Phrazz wrote:

I bet if you went back thru the entire thread, people on the anti-laby side of the argument were the first to call others liars. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

I bet if you went back thru the entire thread, people on the anti-laby side of the argument were the first to call others liars. :P

That may be, but I haven't called anyone a liar, and tend you react when someone sinks that low, just because they cannot explain something or come up with a counter argument. But I guess you just come in here "to bet", without any research, to make some sort of point, solely based on your "bet"? :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

That may be, but I haven't called anyone a liar, and tend you react when someone sinks that low, just because they cannot explain something or come up with a counter argument. But I guess you just come in here "to bet", without any research, to make some sort of point, solely based on your "bet"? :)

Solely based on the fact that I've been called a liar multiple times in this thread.
"
goetzjam wrote:
Lets give everyone free unique items.
Lets give everyone free 6 links.
Lets give everyone free mirrored weapons.
Lets give everyone free leveled masters.
Lets give everyone free level 100.

I don't like RNG, skill or anything that requires anything to do with effort. The above requested stuff really needs to happen because I've spent over 1k supporting this game and I don't like some of these aspects of the game so I need it for free.

Just give me raw power for free, without buffing monsters because everyone is entitled to gain the benefits without putting forth the effort.

O wait that's just what OP is saying not what I really think:

No

BTW, goetzjam, this is your first post in this thread (you said the thread USED to be constructive or something a couple of points back)

Even though the thread starter EXPLICITLY writes that he doesn't want the points for free, you're using the word 5-6 times. In you first post. Do you really feel - and be honest now - that this post, as one of the first post in this thread, is a good example of starting a civil, constructive discussion?

And it's not the only one on the first page with this "tone". So if we are to throw arounf "blame" for what this thread has become, well, there's always more than one side to every story.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
Lets give everyone free unique items.
Lets give everyone free 6 links.
Lets give everyone free mirrored weapons.
Lets give everyone free leveled masters.
Lets give everyone free level 100.

I don't like RNG, skill or anything that requires anything to do with effort. The above requested stuff really needs to happen because I've spent over 1k supporting this game and I don't like some of these aspects of the game so I need it for free.

Just give me raw power for free, without buffing monsters because everyone is entitled to gain the benefits without putting forth the effort.

O wait that's just what OP is saying not what I really think:

No

BTW, goetzjam, this is your first post in this thread (you said the thread USED to be constructive or something a couple of points back)

Even though the thread starter EXPLICITLY writes that he doesn't want the points for free, you're using the word 5-6 times. In you first post. Do you really feel - and be honest now - that this post, as one of the first post in this thread, is a good example of starting a civil, constructive discussion?

And it's not the only one on the first page with this "tone". So if we are to throw arounf "blame" for what this thread has become, well, there's always more than one side to every story.

FWIW the original thread contents/title came across as asking for 'something for nothing' to many people, as evidenced by the first few pages of the thread. So yeah...

IIRC the original title was "Free Ascendancy points" or something to that effect.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jun 29, 2017, 5:07:53 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:

FWIW the original thread contents/title came across as asking for 'something for nothing' to many people, as evidenced by the first few pages of the thread. So yeah...

IIRC the original title was "Free Ascendancy points" or something to that effect.

Ok, you know more about this than me. I didn't discuss this back then. And if I did, I was on the other side of the discussion :)

Last edited by Phrazz on Jun 29, 2017, 5:13:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info