SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"Let's make a ARPG all about trade, but at this part of the game you play a platformer and no trade."
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
So I was told recently when I had a post containing such an image deleted. I did nazi that coming.

Nice one! But führer jokes like that would make me cringe.

I do hope GGG will fix this soon and give us more options in how to get the ascendancy points.
I can't even begin to explain how much I hate the lab. I hate puzzles, I don't play aRPG for puzzles. For the love of God let me get my ascendancy points elsewhere.
"
Squatfurd wrote:
I can't even begin to explain how much I hate the lab. I hate puzzles, I don't play aRPG for puzzles. For the love of God let me get my ascendancy points elsewhere.

Thank you for sharing your opinion of the horrible labyrinth. You've been added to the list as number, 714. See Over 290 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 710 posters in support

Here's Squatfurd's profile summary.

Last Visited:
Feb 14, 2017

Total Forum Posts:
1 (0 posts per day)

Note that Squatford made his first post on the forums to share his disgust with the horrible not fun labyrinth. This is really rare. Most people in the list of 714 have many posts in the forum. This would seem to indicate to me that if we knew the number of different people that have posted to the forum in the last year it might be used to make a rough guess at the percentage of people that share Squatfurd's opinion.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Squatfurd wrote:

Thank you for sharing your subjective opinion of the Fantastic labyrinth. It is noted that you have supported the game after the labyrinth was created, and that support is much appreciated by both the game creators and the players alike. You are one of literally 10's of thousands who continue to support this exceptional game.

Please take note of the following interview with MR. Chris Wilson on the future of the labyrinth, and the design changes coming to it for 3.0. You can find it on Ziggyd's youtube channel.

Chris Wilson Mega Q&A Session! - Path of Exile 3.0 Fall of Oriath Interview.
Pertinent information starts at 6:40.

It's not changing. The devs like it. Most of the players like it. It is unfortunate that you and 713 other people are less than enamored by one small portion of a game, but I am happy that you continue to play and support it regardless.

Best Wishes.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Squatfurd wrote:

Thank you for sharing your subjective opinion of the Fantastic labyrinth. It is noted that you have supported the game after the labyrinth was created, and that support is much appreciated by both the game creators and the players alike. You are one of literally 10's of thousands who continue to support this exceptional game.

Please take note of the following interview with MR. Chris Wilson on the future of the labyrinth, and the design changes coming to it for 3.0. You can find it on Ziggyd's youtube channel.

It's not changing. The devs like it. Most of the players like it. It is unfortunate that you and 713 other people are less than enamored by one small portion of a game, but I am happy that you continue to play and support it regardless.

Best Wishes.

%$## that %$#% ill play the game when its fun for me, which is not now. Maybe in a month I will have a severe brain injury and it will be fun to play this game again. Maybe the new features will overcome the teribad LAB.

Maybe I will lower my standards and just buy off the content to play the rest of the game, which is the ONLY reason 90% don't give a shit.
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Squatfurd wrote:

Best Wishes.

%$## that %$#% ill play the game when its fun for me, which is not now. Maybe in a month I will have a severe brain injury and it will be fun to play this game again. Maybe the new features will overcome the teribad LAB.

Maybe I will lower my standards and just buy off the content to play the rest of the game, which is the ONLY reason 90% don't give a shit.

Unfortunately irrational people like Chris and Xtorma seem to think that the only people that don't like labyrinth have complained here. Well, okay, I admit that is probably unfair to throw Chris into the same category that Xtorma explicitly states he's in. Diablo 3 and Grim Dawn are both very good ARPG games without forced bad Frogger sub-games being forced on you.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Thin is, Chris can be rational since they have some data.
You however, cannot because you have actually nothing significant, and are being emotional.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Stop playing for a year, come back to check the forum. The "I hate the lab" insurrection is still alive and recruiting. 436 pages.

Impressive!

Spoiler
Qvis contra nos ?
"
Fruz wrote:
Thin is, Chris can be rational since they have some data.
You however, cannot because you have actually nothing significant, and are being emotional.

If you meant your post to be a response to my post then it seems to make little sense? I hate Labyrinth. This is a rational recognition of my own feelings. You don't seem to understand such a simple concept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info