SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Xavathos wrote:

Our hero! Spoken like a true pillar of the community, which you are not.

Spamming your own personal issues with the game is not helping the game at all. Snap out of that illusion, would you?

YOU do not speak for all of us. Least of all me.

But I'm sure you will foolishly continue this pointless cry for attention and then blame GGG for not changing anything after a year has passed, when the blame clearly lies with you and your buddies smashing your own windows with threads like these.

Have fun with that while most of us enjoy the game in all its Labyrinthian glory.

Let me know if you ever need a run through. :)

My pleasure, sir!

Also, If I were looking for a lab 'run through', I'd find someone better at the game than I am. But thanks for the offer! :)
"
"
Xavathos wrote:

Spamming your own personal issues with the game is not helping the game at all. Snap out of that illusion, would you?

But I'm sure you will foolishly continue this pointless cry for attention and then blame GGG for not changing anything after a year has passed, when the blame clearly lies with you and your buddies smashing your own windows with threads like these.

Have fun with that while most of us enjoy the game in all its Labyrinthian glory.

My pleasure, sir!

Also, If I were looking for a lab 'run through', I'd find someone better at the game than I am. But thanks for the offer! :)

Why do you care what the Koolaid drinkers think, they haven't switched one opinion yet.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

Nothing wrong with trap gauntlets in an ARPG game, if they both are done well and fit the game's control scheme and strengths / weaknesses.

I have yet to see them done well in an online-only quasi-isometric ARPG, but I don't think it's impossible. Just very difficult.

That game is an online only game....
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

Nothing wrong with trap gauntlets in an ARPG game, if they both are done well and fit the game's control scheme and strengths / weaknesses.

I have yet to see them done well in an online-only quasi-isometric ARPG, but I don't think it's impossible. Just very difficult.

That game is an online only game....

You're comparing those traps to what's in PoE? Come on man. Really.
"
"
Xavathos wrote:

My pleasure, sir!

Unsurprisingly amusing, you seem to completely miss the point. Perhaps that's for the best. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Top ten most created areas:
Aspirant's Trial

:P
Breach stats
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Top ten most created areas:
Aspirant's Trial

:P
Breach stats

I was actually quite eagerly waiting for this comment. Posting it either for fun or with deadly seriousness is of a little importance.

Here is the exact list :

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Merciless: The Dried Lake
Merciless: The Submerged Passage
Merciless: The Lunaris Temple Level 1
Oasis Map
Merciless: The Docks
Beach Map
Aspirant's Trial
Strand Map
Normal: The Coast
Cruel: The Dried Lake

Noticed anything out of order? While in every other single area they specify if its merciless, cruel or normal or map, with the Aspirant's Trial they dont. And have in mind that every single labyrinth has three aspirant's trials, fucking 3.

So thats what clever or indecent PR looks like depending on how you see it, traping noobs and non-thinkers in believing their statements as true. Thats what GGG has become over the last few years, hidding the truth and giving false information only to look like they are ok or their content isnt shit (like lab is), liers and sneaky cowards thats GGG's identity nowdays. Like advertising their game, its free to play yeah, but no mention that those paying to get special features have some clear mostly time-related advantages (time=money). Shame is not enough to describe how they should feel. No for wanting profit no thats completely understandable, but for false advertising and lying to their dedicated fanbase.

"
https://clips.twitch.tv/fleepqc/LovelyQuailFailFish

Traps in another ARPG game

Have you even looked at the video before posting it? Anyone has? Those are as much traps as rocks in poe are traps. New level (low) of idiocy right here. Even the streamer says "wow, thats some insane traps, dude" (in a very sarcastic way).
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
[edit]: Never mind that part, I read trial of ascendancy and I thought about uber trials, not Izaro's arena actually.

"
Regulator wrote:
Thats what GGG has become over the last few years, hidding the truth and giving false information only to look like they are ok or their content isnt shit (like lab is), liers and sneaky cowards thats GGG's identity nowdays.

You had more credibility without the paranoia, seriously.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 13, 2017, 2:50:05 AM
"
Regulator wrote:
Noticed anything out of order? While in every other single area they specify if its merciless, cruel or normal or map, with the Aspirant's Trial they dont. And have in mind that every single labyrinth has three aspirant's trials, fucking 3.

So, what are you saying is that "Aspirant trial" should be divided by 9 (or 12), that GGG counted all Aspirant zones, ie 4 difficulties by 3 zones in each difficulty? It's quite possible.

If they did it on purpose or it's just a statistical blunder, it's hard to say, tho.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Regulator wrote:

Here is the exact list :

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Merciless: The Dried Lake
Merciless: The Submerged Passage
Merciless: The Lunaris Temple Level 1
Oasis Map
Merciless: The Docks
Beach Map
Aspirant's Trial
Strand Map
Normal: The Coast
Cruel: The Dried Lake

Couldn't possibly be because of all the people farming uber laby could it? Or because there are 2 different laby's in merc? Nah, better to just call them liars and cowards. lol

"
New level (low) of idiocy right here.

How fitting.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info