SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

I dunno whose alt-account is, but it's obvious that it is one :D

No chars, no achives, nothing... yes, put "him" on The List ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Glad the lab lovers are still here to tell me that I should like and enjoy the lab. Whatever we would do without you guys?
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
some emergency PR happening right now :)

as if it wasnt obvious for long that most of these posts come from the same guy.. but the List has to grow. im pretty worried that this virtual drama might be a sign of some real issues
Some pretty pathetic lives some of you must lead to spend christmas belittling others on a gaming forum. Go play in the lab or traffic or something.

Happy holidays!
"
Some pretty pathetic lives some of you must lead to spend christmas belittling others on a gaming forum. Go play in the lab or traffic or something.
>Pathetic lives
>Insults everyone pointing out exactly what youre doing
>Proceeds to do exactly what he keeps trying to make fun of people for

This post is actually hilarious.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Astaroth_PoD wrote:
Every time I am forced to run the labyrinth, it be a prophecy, need for an enchant that I cant buy, and whatnot, I always log off after. If I died it takes a looong time before I want to log on again, if I didn't it's because it just isn't any fun.
Take out the hardcore element and tune down the traps and one-shot mechanisms. Or just replace it with something more fun.

Thank you for voicing your feedback to GGG on the labyrinth. I've added you to the list. You're number 684 on the list. This is the list of people that have voiced an opinion that the labyrinth needs to be improved or made optional. I'm hoping that it will be resolved by GGG in the 3.0 release coming up early next year. As the list grows longer our voices grow stronger. Over 280 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 680 posters in support

"
sidtherat wrote:
some emergency PR happening right now :)

as if it wasnt obvious for long that most of these posts come from the same guy.. but the List has to grow. im pretty worried that this virtual drama might be a sign of some real issues

Sid, in posts outside labyrinth, you actually seem to make a nice contribution to the forum community. In the labyrinth threads, you originally said it was just 5 people posting, then it was maybe 10, IIRC. In these labyrinth forums you appear to be downright paranoid. Simply search through at least some of 684 names on the list and look at the profiles. I assume that you would find the same percentage of accounts there with no toons as you would see in the general population of forum posters.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 25, 2016, 9:36:52 AM
fun fact: you are defending an obvious alt-post situation. it is so obvious that it hurts. it can be because it was your alt or - more probable - you also know it but are embarassed by such stupid mistake

fun fact 2: the OP of this thread does no longer care. he is '31' and he did uber lab (achievements page confirms that). so he managed to get the grip of 'no changes happened so do not expect them to happen in the future' and moved on with his life.

when will you guys move on? at this point it is approaching health hazard situation..
health hazard situation? lol

Maybe for you. But you can help yourself by trolling threads other than this one.
"
sidtherat wrote:
fun fact: you are defending an obvious alt-post situation. it is so obvious that it hurts. it can be because it was your alt or - more probable - you also know it but are embarassed by such stupid mistake

fun fact 2: the OP of this thread does no longer care. he is '31' and he did uber lab (achievements page confirms that). so he managed to get the grip of 'no changes happened so do not expect them to happen in the future' and moved on with his life.

when will you guys move on? at this point it is approaching health hazard situation..

Please refrain from making absolute comments about things you do not know. It sounds foolish and arrogant.

First of all I DO care for the game and this specific part of it. I may have given up hope about GGG making something about it but not about the matter itself.

Second, guess why i did this challenge, cause its easy as fuck even for a person who has the minimal experience with the lab. Id rather do that than grind 10k maps or pray on RNG to help me corrupt all those jewels. Or spend 10exalt to upgrade some uniques ill never use.

You (and others like you) still cant comprehend the reasoning behing the whole thread and suggestions. So ill repeat it (how many times have i already done that 10? 20? 100?).

1) Lab is laughable difficulty-wise.
2) Lab still promotes the glass cannons/dont get hit kind of style that you all so much said it stops.
3) Except basic navigational skills, nothing else is needed inside lab, so even skill-wise its bottom
4) For an unknown reason besides being piss-easy, its also more rewarding than anything else. If on the reward you put how little time and skill it requires its beyond me why this shit still hasnt been changed.
5) Patience, nerves and mental health. These are the things the lab plays with. Shit as fuck madatory design.

Getting ascendancies anywhere else via a boss kill or leveling or another regular core classic PoE and ARPG like quest/way would hurt LITERALY NO FUCKING ONE. There are even suggestion that promote and reward even more lab carries. So again why the fuck would anyone be against that not only has zero negative consequences but on the contrast positives one. FUCK do i know.

PS. I spent one "day"(not full day, but the hours i was supposed to spent on poe that day) for getting normal/cruel/merci/uber trials and lab. I HATED every single second i experienced inside this pile of shit. IMMEDIATELY as i finished i stopped my poe session for that day. DISGUST playing frogger instead of an arpg to progress my character and get some challenge done.

Make it optional already GGG, fucking wake up, no-one gets hurt, and everyone enjoys much more their favourite game. Like literally what you got to lose from un-connecting Ascedancies from lab? Pride? Fucking EGO? you pretty well know lab is your worst and most divisive content up to date, fucking fix that with a simple solution from the opening post(any solution).
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Amen, brother.

I feel horrible that you felt the need to put yourself through that mandatory garbage dump crap.

Best wishes this holiday/new year season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info