SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Turtledove wrote:
One thing that I would like to caution people about, it really wouldn't be fair to GGG or yourself to let these jerks cause you to quite PoE. Remember that they don't represent GGG. They are just being destructive.

It's also short-sighted as hell. The more people they try to drive away, the faster the player base shrinks, and the sooner the game dies out. However, GGG's silence is doing the same thing, so there's that.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Regulator wrote:
How could they made such a huge intrusive decision to the game's fluidity without even letting us test it beforehand. Such a poor decision to force your whole playerbase to turn from 100% pure ARPG to a mandatory run of arcade silliness....Sad.

Couldn´t say it any better. It took me very long to accept the normal labs for what they are,
but every single time I tried endgame lab I got totally annoyed and stopped playing immediately,
just shaking my head in disbelief over the terrible stuff I am experiencing.

Not holding it back any longer, GGG, the labyrinth is a punch to the stomach and kick in the balls at the same time. You created something so terrible for your game and us players that it´s just disgusting. I hope you´ll learn from this and somehow make up for it, be it only the option to tp back in to where you ONCE AGAIN got screwed by this nasty trap design.

Nothing´s ever made me wish to just get it over with than this stupid, stupid labyrinth. It´s so dumb, I just can´t understand it. PoE is such a great game, why this mess ????
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
The truely sad part is that if I get totally burnt out even posting on forums and just go bye bye through sheer loss of will with GGG never posting at least their intentions of labs and the host of other issues ruining POE then I can guarantee you I wont be and my entire clan wont be buying POE 2 or any other product of GGG.

See ya. These threats are getting real old. Do it , or don't. You guys are like kim dong un. Take your clan and go already.

I guess u hate me for some reason. That is your right. I will just ignore u in the future. I am not going anywhere in the near future. I can last at least 3-6 more months until total burn out where I wont even care about POE anymore. That is when u know its bad. When ur numbers drop in game and forums start to die as well which they are for POE. When ur players dont even care enough anymore to vent as much as us about problems that is when u know ur game is dead.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Last edited by Prebornfetus on Jul 31, 2016, 3:41:42 AM
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
The truely sad part is that if I get totally burnt out even posting on forums and just go bye bye through sheer loss of will with GGG never posting at least their intentions of labs and the host of other issues ruining POE then I can guarantee you I wont be and my entire clan wont be buying POE 2 or any other product of GGG.

See ya. These threats are getting real old. Do it , or don't. You guys are like kim dong un. Take your clan and go already.

I guess u hate me for some reason. That is your right. I will just ignore u in the future. I am not going anywhere in the near future. I can last at least 3-6 more months until total burn out where I wont even care about POE anymore. That is when u know its bad. When ur numbers drop in game and forums start to die as well which they are for POE. When ur players dont even care enough anymore to vent as much as us about problems that is when u know ur game is dead.

Playing the victim. Here is the deal. If you make threats to try and get your way, don't be offended when people call you on it.
[Removed by Support] Blind fanboyism is a helluva thing.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jul 31, 2016, 5:22:16 PM
"
Albinosaurus wrote:

Aren't you the one who told me I didn't have the right to comment on a thread because I wasn't a true altaholic like you? If that isn't someone on the superior train, I don't know what is.

Funny how you feel only your opinion is good and anyone else who has one is blind. Before you start accusing people of trying to make themselves feel superior, you better look in the mirror.

I am certainly glad you like the way I handle things, I will strive to keep it real going forward.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jul 31, 2016, 5:26:08 PM
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:

Aren't you the one who told me I didn't have the right to comment on a thread because I wasn't a true altaholic like you? If that isn't someone on the superior train, I don't know what is.

Funny how you feel only your opinion is good and anyone else who has one is blind. Before you start accusing people of trying to make themselves feel superior, you better look in the mirror.

I am certainly glad you like the way I handle things, I will strive to keep it real going forward.

Oh, should I trust the word of white people about black culture issues? Or straight people on gay rights? How about natural born citizens regarding immigration? Telling you that you aren't part of the group that it pertains to has nothing to do with superiority, despite your hypocritical claims, and is not the same as "you don't have a right to comment," which is not what I said. However, if you want to have a say in something that affects a group you don't belong to, you will need more than a victim complex (waaah, I'm left out)--you will need reason and facts.

You aren't keeping anything real. You simply distort what is said so you can try to Straw Man people.[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jul 31, 2016, 5:32:16 PM
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
[...]

His profile is partly private, you don't know if he's an altaholic or not, yet you allow yourself to throw all this BS.
Yes, the behavious that he describes is someone acting superior.

GJ trying to bash someone to conclude that he's only doing attacking others, very convincing.

"
Prebornfetus wrote:

Rofl the blackmailing tentative .....

I guess we're done here lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
[...]

His profile is partly private, you don't know if he's an altaholic or not, yet you allow yourself to throw all this BS.
Yes, the behavious that he describes is someone acting superior.

GJ trying to bash someone to conclude that he's only doing attacking others, very convincing.

"
Prebornfetus wrote:

Rofl the blackmailing tentative .....

I guess we're done here lol.

I am on my 6th character this league. I am also feeling marginalized by some people's comments kappa. Somehow my input is perceived as less valuable because of who I am and not the content of my input.

I can't stand the malachi fight. absolutely loathe it. It isn't hard, it just takes too long on certain builds. Since I can't progress without doing it, and I hate it, I think they should just let me bypass it. Sure , leave it in for those who want to do it, but make it optional. It's not fair that I have to do something I hate just to advance my character.
"
Xtorma wrote:

I am on my 6th character this league. I am also feeling marginalized by some people's comments kappa. Somehow my input is perceived as less valuable because of who I am and not the content of my input.

I can't stand the malachi fight. absolutely loathe it. It isn't hard, it just takes too long on certain builds. Since I can't progress without doing it, and I hate it, I think they should just let me bypass it. Sure , leave it in for those who want to do it, but make it optional. It's not fair that I have to do something I hate just to advance my character.

One very small yet important note : Anyone can say i hate this i hate that blah blah.

Facts : Everything up and including malachai is what the game was, we fell in love with and suported for, nothing gameplay-wise changed with the addition of Act 4. Act 4 is part of the core gameplay, the core game. Not only this but the changes made to the tree to include the new (at that time) jewel system wasnt gated by anything, was free for everyone to mess around.

In contrast with the labyrinth, they (GGG) decided out of the blue to force us suffer a completely new kind of pace and gameplay, one where our choices and progression to that point seem of no or very little consequence. A gameplay even major gaming sites called "arcade and similar to prince of persia titles". Thats not the game i supported GGG for, and certainly the decision to gate character development/customization/optimization tools behind something so allienating is one of the biggest mistakes ive seen a company make.

So you can go back on hating this and that for whatever reason of personal taste with not a pinch of objective reasoning, but you have to understand that if anything the only perpetrator is GGG and their insane desicion to drastically change part of their game that is absolutely of vital importance for any player. Mind you that im not the one telling that said part of the game is non-optional but GGG's lead designer Chris Wilson.

After all we play games to have fun, arent we? So why are you all so determined to deny us the fun part of the game, when what we ask changes absolutely nothing for anyone except those feeling excluded/annoyed from it? Whats your agenda? What are you going to get by continuisly fighting a cause that has literally no downside to the game's health, but in contrast might even make it more fun and as a result more popular?

There is a question i once posted that i still have not seen an answer that counters the basic notion of what the thread tries to achieve. How any addition/change/rework in the ascencion method - while keeping it as an option also in the labyrinth - will have any negative effect in anyone's gameplay/personal experience?

Anyways you (plural) can continue figthing over things already answered and cleared not only here but other threads as well, with non-existing arguments and subjective opinions defying reality itself. No matter how you see it if what you think/post cannot answer and counter the above bolded question then you are not against the purpose of this thread, and it would be better and more productive if you could suggest ways to actually achieve our goal. "Our" includes anyone who wants a better gaming experience for everyone, if you are a selfish arsehole then you can you know what. Thank you.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info