ME/Asian Servers?

Hello.

Not sure if this has been asked before - but are there any plans in the near future to have servers in the Middle East and/or Asia?

Thanks!
poe.xyz.is - there's your auction house.
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2016, 5:07:40 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
With the GArena license, they probably can't do Asian servers. The have a Singapore one (it is hidden, but you can just type in Singapore in place of your normal one), but thats not exactly going to cover the whole region.

Not sure on Middle East, don't remember seeing anything about it sorry.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
With the GArena license, they probably can't do Asian servers. The have a Singapore one (it is hidden, but you can just type in Singapore in place of your normal one), but thats not exactly going to cover the whole region.

Not sure on Middle East, don't remember seeing anything about it sorry.

fucking shit you serious? a hidden server, i should try that one out

EDIT: i dont think it worked, it shot me back to aust
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Last edited by xrook on Mar 8, 2016, 2:51:45 AM
Weird, I wonder if it has been switched off.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I can assure you it works, I play on singapore server.

But when you are in town, it seems switching to aus (not sure it has always been the case though). But once in H/O and maps, it's singapore.
GGG be like

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info