[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

If you're not running grace.. what is the point of iron reflexes?
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
can someone explain how to get all that inteligence and strenght? am I missing something? the stat req for mjølner.

And in your video your not using lightning strike, but you say use it for mapping, and you say leap slam s better but you still use shield charge?

iam confused
Last edited by paraply on Oct 29, 2016, 2:58:59 PM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
PKiller wrote:
Can someone explain how is working this enchant:
40% increased discharge damage

Will it give 100dps/dpu or 5k for example? Thanks.

It really depends on how much dmg increase you allready have so its hard to say. With Berserker's 40% more and Controlled Destrucion Im guessing it will provide 1-2k DPU which is quite nice.

Pro tip: Grab yourself cheap, crap 40% Clear Mind jewel and check without any auras in Dried Lake Discharge DPU with all charges with and without the jewel.

Ty for ur advice. So i have 16k dpu for discharge. When i used 42% Clear Mind i get 17841 dpu, not bad at all.
"
paraply wrote:
can someone explain how to get all that inteligence and strenght? am I missing something? the stat req for mjølner.

And in your video your not using lightning strike, but you say use it for mapping, and you say leap slam s better but you still use shield charge?

iam confused

passive nodes +30, items with +attr, jewels with conversion like dex to int, str to int etc.
What's the point of taking the power charge if you never crit?
is there a way to get over to vaal pact and still meet requierments on mjølner??
"
paraply wrote:
is there a way to get over to vaal pact and still meet requierments on mjølner??

Yes, you need to find another guide.
"
Anandas wrote:
What's the point of taking the power charge if you never crit?

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Hello, love your build and currently at 86 following your guide.

quick question about 6L kingsguard... if I wanna still run RT what do you suggest for the 6th skill gem? or EO 6L is better choice to go?

Thx!
1) why is every1 playing life mjolnir?
2) can u even play LL/Ci mjolnir?
3) how much stronger is cospri discharge vs mjolnir discharge?
4) what is the optimal link for discharge in mjolnir? i assume it would be like discharge/controlled/penetration? or should u go like discharge/arc/controlled for more charge generation?
5) RT vs ele overload? is RT just easier to gear so most is RT?
6) how much of mjolnir dmg is voll's devotion? i mean u can go auras or something instead of voll's devotion
7) how about kaoms for nice hp boost?
8) jugger/bersker/elementalist/something else?
9) repentance vs no repentance? ironwill looks stronk for mjolnir
sorry for a lot of stupid questions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info