Endless Hunger "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life" doesn't work with Ghost Reaver / ES

As stated in the topic: I'm playing my Chaos Inoculation, Ghost Reaver Duelist (Slayer), who uses the Endless Hunger Slayer-passive. The "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life" passive doesn't seem to work properly, because whenever I reach my Maximum Energy Shield, the Leech Effects are removed. If it's only about Full Life and not Energy Shield, then obviously I'm also always at Full Life due to Chaos Inoculation.
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 7:13:03 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You don't have Life Leech effects, you have Energy Shield Leech effects.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:58:47 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:03:59 PM
ES Leech is still not the same as Life Leech. Nothing's changed.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:04:16 PM
Would like some info on this as well, it would make sense that these nodes should all work together yet they don't. Leech effects drop off upon hitting full ES.
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
ES Leech is still not the same as Life Leech. Nothing's changed.

Ghost reaver: Life Leech applies to Energy Shield instead of Life

No where does it say that life leech becomes ES leech. Giving the wording of that bug fix I would like to see official confirmation (white box notwithstanding) or a real test after the patch drops.

Just as Vaal pact's downside isn't negated by taking Zealot's oath.
Ghost reaver makes life leech use your current and max energy shield (instead of life) for every other purpose where you would normally need to consider current or maximum life. For example, when considering the max leech rate.
In particular, life leech normally ends when you reach maximum life. However, because ghost reaver applies it to energy shield, it ends when you reach maximum ES instead. Not when you reach maximum life. Otherwise, you could keep your ES leech going by keeping your life below maximum.

Endless Hunger changes life leech. Ghost Reaver makes that life leech apply to energy shield. Seems very obvious to me that it should apply the Endless Hunger part of life leech too.

Spoiler
PS: "Vitality Void" changes life leech. Ghost Reaver makes that life leech apply to energy shield. Seems very obvious to me that it should apply the Vitality Void part of life leech too.

PPS: Vaal Pact changes life leech. Ghost Reaver makes that life leech apply to energy shield. Seems very obvious to me that it should apply the Vaal Pact part of life leech too.

"
SeedReaper wrote:
Just as Vaal pact's downside isn't negated by taking Zealot's oath.

I think you got your argument backwards here. You have ES regen from Zealot's Oath (not life regen), but it still counts as life regen for the purposes of Vaal Pact. This is an argument for why Endless Hunger *should* apply to Life leech when using Ghost Reaver.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jun 16, 2016, 9:07:16 PM
Ghost Reaver makes life leech apply to ES instead. This inherently means that those leech effects are already not removed at full life (otherwise CI couldn't use GR). They're removed at full ES.

Endless Hunger only says it stops them being removed at full life (and with GR, they already aren't) it doesn't say anything about preventing them being removed at full ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info