Add a buff timer for Offering skills

It might have made more sense when the buff couldnt effect you, but now that it can, can we get a timer on the buff from offerings please? the visual effect is just too hard to notice in a pack of mobs!
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2018, 4:04:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So very much this. It's so annoying when you move on and don't see the offering anymore and you just have no idea when it expires.

We need a buff icon/timer for Necromancer with Mistress of Sacrifice Offerings!
It's especially annoying since I play HC and my defenses are based around this buff so please, timers, now, it cant be that hard to implement can it?
Yeah this really needs a buff icon.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
bumping cuz this really needs to be implemented
bump because summoners need love too
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
also the duration is varied so you cant even have a very good internal timer of it, so annoying without a timer
I too find the lack of Offering buff timer disturbing.
needed improvement, just got my necromancer class open yesterday and was astounded that it didnt have one.
bumping cuz i want this added, it cant be too hard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info