Izaro lag deaths

Ok, going to try and not rage. I have died to Izaro twice on Cruel due to his stupid lag he causes. I had him on phase 3, almost dead.... then the screen freezes for ~1.5 seconds in which time he had jumped on my face apparently and I was dead. It is so hard to not rage over this. Spent 45 minutes in the stupid lab to die to lag. This is not ok.
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2016, 4:43:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Its happened to me twice. It seems like the first time he uses an ability is when its loaded in to the game. Which is dumb.
Yep happens to me too. Last fight i get insane frame drop from 144 to 35. it causes a freeze to happen. I dont understand why these effects take so much Gpu power its not like they are cutting edge. Unless its got something to do with Hardrive speed.
i didnt die from him yet but he does create screen freezes, GGG is already aware that their game is already unoptimized yet they gave izaro the same treatment as their MTXed rouge exiles which also give screen freezes
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Having this lag too much. My dodge char manages to finish the lab because he DODGE while lagging. Tried 4 times to do him with my lvl 95 char, 9.1k life/es and DIED with a lvl 95 char that manages to kill bosses from tier 15 maps, didn't ascend, ascended my stress, hard to like something that started FRUSTRATING you so much.
Sometimes...
Same trouble here. Starts getting worse with patch 2.1...b for me. (Which fixed a lot of the lagspikes of the perandus mobs at the same time.)

Get lucky trough the first run on merc and killed him. Tried yesterday another run for enchantment. Constant lagging at whole lab, heavy lags at the izarro fights. Finaly I died on 3rd fight trough heavy lag spikes and the combination of: heavy hits taken + hard to do precice moving due lags and limited space + getting teleported in traps > need of always flasks up, because of lag related delayed actions = out of flasks + lag = death.

..wont do the lab again.
Last edited by LanPirot on Mar 15, 2016, 5:19:20 AM

This lag death is pretty common apparently.

It also happened to me on my second run into Izaro.

Froze my char in place, was unable to move or cast.

To say I was surprised and angry would be an understatement.

This same char can kill Atziri, Malachai, Dom and Piety as well as run high level maps.

I'm still not sure whether it was a skill that Izaro uses or a server glitch, but I am not going to run the labyrinth again to find out, as I think the labyrinth and ascendancy should be completely separated from each other.

I hope that GGG fixes it.

The best part is when you overlevel and still die in that fight because you lag on a trap..
Strange. I am on a shitty computer and also on mediocre internet. It does lag, but rarely so much that the lag causes me to die (new character on Perandus league). Have you tried to put all graphics to minimum, maybe just for the fight?

BTW 35 fps is still entirely playable, freeze for me would mean <1 fps? Or what are we talking about?

Are you on a normal HD or on a SSD? Maybe it is the SSD that helps.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Mar 15, 2016, 7:27:57 AM
every box and every cache drops my frames to single digits. thats lag. 35fps and dying to something seems like a crappy build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info