Iron Commander, Ancestral Bond, 200+ Dex Broken with Searing bond.

I have what should be 3 totems, Base 1 totem, Iron Commander with 200 Dex and Ancestral Bond. I can put down 3 Siege Ballistas. When I put down a searing bond (which should give me an additional totem), one of the Ballistas disappears.

Edit: Without Iron Commander I can have 2 Ballistas and a Searing bond as normal (with AB)
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Mar 6, 2016, 10:15:14 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 3:27:29 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't have Ancestral Bond yet, but I'm also experiencing similar things with Iron Commander and Searing Bond. I only have an Iron Commander and 200 dex so far, no other passives/items for additional totems.

I can put down any of the following:
2 Siege Ballistae
2 Searing Bond (can be done without Iron Commander)
1 Ballista and 1 Searing Bond (can be done without Iron Commander)

It looks like placing a Searing Bond might be replacing Iron Commander? I might report in again once I get to 400 Dex...
Yes i have the same problem, i fear that Iron Commander somehow does not work with Searing Bond/other ways of getting more totems, and i think this should actually be fixed, since "1 additional siege ballista/ searing bond totem" does not mean its limited to 1 more.
same here ... i realy want to do
5totem + 1SB + balistas ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info