juggernaut unstoppable

does juggernaut's unstoppable skill make me immune to chill, tar, temporal chains and freeze or any other slow? how does it work? can you run full speed on chilled ground?
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2016, 8:16:26 AM
Unless they changed something, yes, you're immune to anything that says 'you are % slower'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
kompaniet wrote:
does juggernaut's unstoppable skill make me immune to chill, tar, temporal chains and freeze or any other slow? how does it work? can you run full speed on chilled ground?

Yep, you're immune to all that shit you listed.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
kompaniet wrote:

It does exactly what it says on the tin: it prevents you from being slowed below default speed. So yes, it makes you immune to tar, because all tar does is slow you down. However, you can still be chilled and frozen, it's just that you can still move at default (or faster) speed while chilled or frozen. For example, if someone in PvP has this ring:
and they freeze you, you can still move around, but their spells will have 100% chance to shock you.
"
It does exactly what it says on the tin: it prevents you from being slowed below default speed. So yes, it makes you immune to tar, because all tar does is slow you down. However, you can still be chilled and frozen, it's just that you can still move at default (or faster) speed while chilled or frozen.

Move and attack, just in case there is any confusion that you are somehow hampered from attacking while being chilled or frozen.
Neither chill nor frozen can slow down your attack speed with that skill.
....does it also include being stunned ?
it's gonna be perfect for those temporal chains + chilled ground maps!! not to mention the unique strand map with the end boss that is constantly spamming frost slows.

is it possible to change classes once you have made the choice? i chose berserker on my ice crash marauder. can i revert that change?

thanks for the replies.
"
kompaniet wrote:

is it possible to change classes once you have made the choice? i chose berserker on my ice crash marauder. can i revert that change?

thanks for the replies.

Yes you can. 5 refund points per one Ascendancy point assigned.
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

thanks for the replies.

Yes you can. 5 refund points per one Ascendancy point assigned.

You also will need to complete the labyrinth again.
i am bringing this thread back up because i noticed that tar zombies actually slow me down. how is this possible? is there other slows i have yet to discover?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info