<> Betrayal HC <-> SC Currency trading <> Stock: 300 Chaos on BSC <>

Hello, if You need to trade over Betrayal currency HC<->SC then you are at the right thread!

Rule is that You go first, we can start with small amounts and work our way up, no problem! Trades are done in Chaos Orbs, or with other orbs with ratios to chaos orbs. Please leave feedback after trade and spread the love since I want to promote this thread to a service!

Ratio will be flexible depending on current rates, will update thread daily, so feel free to contact about it! Even if the stock is unverified on forum feel free to ask me ingame as I may be between trades or I have not yet updated the new stock amounts. I will try to provide pure chaos or other orbs in demand as much as I can.

Trading between standard / hardcore and new leagues is against the rules and I will pass on any such offers.

General ratio:

MY BSC 1.5:1 your BHC

MY BHC 1:2 your BSC

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Stock HC:
Spoiler

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Stock SC:
Spoiler

Middleman Service:

I have found myself often in the situation where I cannot provide the stock that is requested on either side of a league, or that I am short of some amount.

I will offer a secure environment to make the trades that You desire if You can find a party and agree to the terms They are comfortable with. In these situations I will ask for feedback on the forum and a small fee based on the trade amount (can be split by both parties, negotiable if big amounts).

Rules:

This service will be ONLY done for trades involving Betrayal HC and Betrayal SC leagues, or any future league.

I may agree to work as a middleman for a trade between permanent standard and permanent hardcore league also, but only as long as they DO NOT involve any temp league currency.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN:Bulibar_SC
IGN HC:Bulibar_HC

THESE ARE THE ONLY 2 NAMES that I will use in trades and deals associated with this thread! Check before trading again please!
Last edited by HadrijanDT on Dec 14, 2018, 11:12:40 AM
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2017, 12:33:25 PM
Traded 3750 coins I went first and everything went smooth.
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
Last edited by Barrier on Mar 7, 2016, 8:42:59 AM
Did some small trades, fast and everything was fine.
bump
Hey, Im looking to transfer all my HC coins/currency to SC. mainly just orbs, and around 900 coins. possible?
Thanks mate! Allways a pleasure doing buisness with you!
Recommended!
"
dirto wrote:
Hey, Im looking to transfer all my HC coins/currency to SC. mainly just orbs, and around 900 coins. possible?

Yes, sure I have stock on SC atm, I am online all evening so catch me anytime.
just traded my currency from THC to TSC fast and clear good trader
good tread! wtt my PHC for PSC!
online, will update stock soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info