Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

"
Chadwixx wrote:
The lab uses bad maps, too many dead ends and doors. I dont pick up torture chamber and other maps like those because they arent fun. Backtracking isnt fun.

This game also doesnt have a brightness option, makes these maps even more unbearable. I personally think the lab would be easier to play on a controller, if the force move command (space bar for me) wasnt so sloppy in poe it wouldnt be so annoying.

Just wanna move, not to a spot, also dont like having to use a skill slot.

Go into the settings for your gpu and up the brightness, or up it on your monitor.
"
Char1983 wrote:
We (I) understand that you do not like the Labyrinth and want Ascendancy points not locked behind it, and you have reasons for that. Do you also understand that we (I) also have good reasons for liking the Labyrinth and thinking that the Labyrinth is the best place to have Ascendancy points being locked behind?

Of course I understand that many people like the labyrinth game play. Games like Frogger, Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, etc. still get made. They are not nearly as popular as RPGs but, these kind of games get made simply because people buy them and play them. It also should be easy to understand (but it apparently is not as easy as I think it should be) that just because someone likes ARPG game play that makes up PoE, that does not mean that those people will like PoE Labyrinth game play? It is a GGG decision. All we can do is give our own personal opinions here in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Telzen wrote:
The labyrinth is just a dungeon with traps. And yep dungeons don't go in ARPGs right? Oh wait. I don't know how a few traps can make it feel like a completely different game. Hell Act 3 in Diablo 2 was a giant fucking maze. I'd love to see how you all would bitch about that being added into the game.

Hell Act 3 in Diablo 2 was ARPG game play. It was not Frogger, Prince of Persia, Mario, Tomb Raider game play.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
We (I) understand that you do not like the Labyrinth and want Ascendancy points not locked behind it, and you have reasons for that. Do you also understand that we (I) also have good reasons for liking the Labyrinth and thinking that the Labyrinth is the best place to have Ascendancy points being locked behind?

Of course I understand that many people like the labyrinth game play. Games like Frogger, Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, etc. still get made. They are not nearly as popular as RPGs but, these kind of games get made simply because people buy them and play them. It also should be easy to understand (but it apparently is not as easy as I think it should be) that just because someone likes ARPG game play that makes up PoE, that does not mean that those people will like PoE Labyrinth game play? It is a GGG decision. All we can do is give our own personal opinions here in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.
If you think the Labyrinth is anything like those games then you have some serious issues.
"
Telzen wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:
The lab uses bad maps, too many dead ends and doors. I dont pick up torture chamber and other maps like those because they arent fun. Backtracking isnt fun.

This game also doesnt have a brightness option, makes these maps even more unbearable. I personally think the lab would be easier to play on a controller, if the force move command (space bar for me) wasnt so sloppy in poe it wouldnt be so annoying.

Just wanna move, not to a spot, also dont like having to use a skill slot.

Go into the settings for your gpu and up the brightness, or up it on your monitor.

Im tabbed to desktop half the time poe is loaded, its like impossible to timeout in this game. The rest of my stuff would be too bright, may try making a profile and see if lowers brightness when i alt tab
The lab is closer to Frogger or Tomb Raider than to Diablo2? Lol. Uhm, hint: It isn't. I am currently running around in it, it is 3/4 mowing mobs and 1/4 traps. It is mostly so much traps because I run a CI character. For non-CI it is more like 90% mobs and running around and 10% traps.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Apr 20, 2016, 12:47:59 AM
"
Telzen wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

If you think the Labyrinth is anything like those games then you have some serious issues.

How large of a group do you feel comfortable in insulting that way?
"
Char1983 wrote:
The lab is closer to Frogger or Tomb Raider than to Diablo2? Lol. Uhm, hint: It isn't. I am currently running around in it, it is 3/4 mowing mobs and 1/4 traps. It is mostly so much traps because I run a CI character. For non-CI it is more like 90% mobs and running around and 10% traps.

We both have our own opinion. Sorry to disappoint you but the way it works is that both of our opinions are absolutely correct.
So you really believe the lab is closer to Tomb Raider than to Diablo2?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Nope, sorry, you have to work for what you want....
Entitlement at it's finest.

While I'm not a super fan of the LAB and it's current setup (it shouldn't take 10+ min to complete while doing a "speed run"), I don't agree that it should be changed drastically so that people can bypass it. I'm sure there is a compromise here that people could live with. One similar to the way Act 4 is basically making Act1 in the next difficult a null issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info