Decree of the Grave?

Does this Enchantment currently exist in-game, or has it been removed? It doesn't look like it's been data-mined, so it doesn't appear on the wiki, poe.db or poe.trade. However, it is still present under the Enchantments Announcement.

Has anyone gotten it so far?
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 10:23:44 AM
i would love to know this as well
Still looking for an answer to this. I have yet to see any information on it, so I'm inclined to believe that it's been removed.
who knows... it may even just be a bug that it havent been implanted yet and like so many other bugs takes forever to get around to fix cause its not game breaking / ruining that its bugged
26.09.2016 Just picked up this enchantment on gloves in merc lab, so it still does exist!
btw what's the difference between edict, decree and other "tiers"?
do summoned skulls live for longer time, or do more damage, or what?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I would imagine that higher tier enchantments summon higher tier minions. Going by the summon raging spirit gem, they'll do more damage but won't last longer.
the difference is their ilevel

which is based off of the lab ilevel

there for merci version is i think 68 and uber is 75

my commandment skulls live for 8.35 seconds, with 75% increased duration and can be summoned once every 5 seconds

their health is a hilarious 35000 and their suicidal explosions routinely oneshot packs in teir 11s

but i have 215% increased minion life and 300% increased minion damage .. so to say my skulls are pimped is an understatement

your mileage may vary

their non explosion damage is a joke tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info