Share your best Perandus purchase from Cadiro!

"
ClickHitBoom wrote:

i'll definitely buy all the uniques i want by the end of the league considering how cheap they are!

i'm afraid you're not the only one with that plan.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Manator wrote:
Spoiler
"
xonedl wrote:
The second I saw this... I was like "OMFGHOLYCOW..."
*bought it instantly* ok not so instant I have to tp back to my hideout and hope server didn't went GG...

Then I check POE.trade... "OMFGHOLYCOW..." (in a bad way)
How come things so cheap? Damn, now it looks like a bad deal...

Also, 2.7k coin.

Say thanks to 2.0.3. They fucked up t1 unique drop rates. Before patch Mjolner was 30+ ex...

And this is bad.. why? Considering the primary purpose of the game is to play it, the Perandus league adjustments have achieved exactly that. Players are able to try out more builds then ever before because things are actually accessible.

Look at it another way. The reason some players coveted particular items was they could be sold for high prices. The currency earned was able to be used to facilitate a particularly expensive build that was desired.

Now prices for a lot of items have come down so you can't sell an item for as much. However, the items you would like to buy are also cheaper, so relatively speaking, not much has changed except a lot of players are actually enjoying the hell out of the game by actually playing it.
"
"
Manator wrote:

Say thanks to 2.0.3. They fucked up t1 unique drop rates. Before patch Mjolner was 30+ ex...

And this is bad.. why? Considering the primary purpose of the game is to play it, the Perandus league adjustments have achieved exactly that. Players are able to try out more builds then ever before because things are actually accessible.

Look at it another way. The reason some players coveted particular items was they could be sold for high prices. The currency earned was able to be used to facilitate a particularly expensive build that was desired.

Now prices for a lot of items have come down so you can't sell an item for as much. However, the items you would like to buy are also cheaper, so relatively speaking, not much has changed except a lot of players are actually enjoying the hell out of the game by actually playing it.

I'll explain. When I restarted to play at last year at some point I was very lucky, i found Mjolner which was sold for 30ex. At this point with some additional investment I could afford 6L and a few more. Now Mjolner and many more t1 uniques cost shit. How about 6L? Are they cheaper? Maybe a bit but good luck to buy decent 6L for less than exalt (current Mjoln price). And as far as I remember you still need 1500 fusings or extreme luck.

Primary purpose of this game is to FIND LOOT. Try more builds? Every single build is about the same to kill fucking mob and to find shiny loot. I'm so fucking tired to vendor 99% rares, now I vendor 90% uniques. And this league is extreme joke. Holy fuck "challenge league" my ass.
I agree 0 fps with perandus mobs is extreme challenge.

I disagree with you and dislike the way this game goes. I don't want another "other" game. Been there, seen that. You can play and try many builds with a little investment. But if you want to try expensive build, you should heavily invest and earn it.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Manator on Apr 6, 2016, 11:17:49 AM

Around 2800 coins, but I also got a mortal hope for around 1400c.
"
Manator wrote:
"
"
Manator wrote:

I'll explain. When I restarted to play at last year at some point I was very lucky, i found Mjolner which was sold for 30ex. At this point with some additional investment I could afford 6L and a few more. Now Mjolner and many more t1 uniques cost shit. How about 6L? Are they cheaper? Maybe a bit but good luck to buy decent 6L for less than exalt (current Mjoln price). And as far as I remember you still need 1500 fusings or extreme luck.

Primary purpose of this game is to FIND LOOT. Try more builds? Every single build is about the same to kill fucking mob and to find shiny loot. I'm so fucking tired to vendor 99% rares, now I vendor 90% uniques. And this league is extreme joke. Holy fuck "challenge league" my ass.
I agree 0 fps with perandus mobs is extreme challenge.

I disagree with you and dislike the way this game goes. I don't want another "other" game. Been there, seen that. You can play and try many builds with a little investment. But if you want to try expensive build, you should heavily invest and earn it.

By your own reasoning there is still a very large investment in order to achieve a complete build. At least if we are going to drag 6-link items into the fray. If anything your primary means of achieving this has been "nerfed". Now to continue along you consider farming the main draw - the farm for you to achieve your 6-link by selling uniques has been increased. This patch is therefore good for you.. is it not?

You get to grind more like you seem to want. Others get to obtain the uniques they want more readily to enable builds they otherwise could not access. I fail to see a problem here.
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!
Well it's really just a double-edged sword. One one hand of course I am very delighted some stuff become cheaper and I can finally afford to buy a Shav to try low life, but at the other hand the excitement that you found/loot those stuff has gone =( It's just the feeling isn't there any more. Whatever that will make us excited, surely has switched to other stuff like skyforth for example. Heh, kinda sucks when you hiatus for some months, come back to play and everything shifted...
Sitting on 75k coins awaiting a headhunter at brodiro

for 16701 coins

k not the best offerfrom cadrio (i saw a post with 12,5k coins), but i'am happy that i got one time a good item for offer :-))
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
CH_Wolfe wrote:
10 Jeweler's Orbs for 4 coin.

I'll have to figure out how to do a POE forum screenshot one of these days.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660150190

Press F8 in game.

CH_Wolfe also needs to figure out how to properly format a link in a post.

Path of Exile > Screenshots > CH_Wolfe's Screenshots
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Have not got shit - like 10 regrets for 91 coins.

Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info