How much time have you wasted in the labyrinth so far?

And not wasted in a "wow, exploring the labyrinth is so much fun" way but in a "that's a day of my life I'm never going to get back" way.

Including all the trials on two characters, and a Merciless labyrinth count that's reached at least 20 unsuccessful runs and climbing, I've spent hours not getting very far. (Dying 5 times to the final stage of Izaro has been particularly frustrating).
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2016, 4:50:50 PM
Not there yet. Playing through Act III first. I don't marathon. Probably played four hours or so since launch.
Coasted through the last labyrinth in Merciless a few hours ago. One snag that left me roaming the first few floors and one chest that I went out of my way to get a silver key for gave me 4 T1 maps (kappa) after which I've decided doing anything other than going right for Izaro is a colossal waste of time.

RIPed twice on cruel to this one trial. Apparently Normal, Cruel, Merciless means nothing to Izaro.

"Exploring" and dealing with "puzzles" has never been a fun time gaming for me, so Ascendancy doesn't offer much in the way of fun. The buffs to my build in 2.2 are awesome but after a day I'm kinda left with "now what."

The many many bugs take some of the shine away from launch, but I haven't played PoE in a while, so new is new.
Deliver pain exquisite
Normal mode probably about 2-3 hours.
Cruel about 40 mins.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Between Normal and cruel?

About 8~ hours or so easily.

Getting 1 shot by cruel Icario with 3.5k hp is fun, exciting, and challenging.

./sarcasm.

I haven't even stepped foot into merc lab yet,

Borderline ready to abandon the damn labyrinth completely.

Frickin GGG and their love of 1 shots is beyond me.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Mar 5, 2016, 8:25:30 PM
You really need to be grossly overleveled to quickly clear them, otherwise youre going to have a bad time.

I did cruel lab at 71 and normal lab at 45.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
id say dont do labyrinth at early level. start doing it when you reach level 70-80+ with good gear. you can finish it in 20 minutes.
Labyrinth as is SUCKS end of story.
yeah i dont really like the maze-type map. really annoying. LOL.
About 30 minutes so far. I tried with with my Cyclone Scion but due to FPS issues in the Laby I can't take many hits. So I tried it with my Tanker Marauder and found out that Armour and Block has no effect on Traps so I gave up. They should have let you chose an Ascendancy Subclass after you complete the 6 trials so you can get on your way before entering. This expansion is pretty pointless for me.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info