Pohx's 2.2 Ice Trapper. HC/SC/Atziri/High Maps

"
Halezor wrote:
Mine newb here...why Firestorm + Remote Mine, instead of using a trap version? My only trap experience is playing an old Searing Touch Fire Trapper in uhh...Anarchy?

Thanks for sharing build!

Traps have a cooldown, Trapping a Skill = 4 second cooldown

Mines take the cooldown of said skill, Mine firestorm = 0 cd

Minefield = 3 Total mines each firestorm will overlap on itself for insane damage
"
lai006 wrote:
hey Pohx, how can u generate frenzy charge with this build ?

Master sapper bottom right trap node
"
Pohx wrote:
"
GreyGoose wrote:
Great stuff pohx, I have been running an ice trapper myself and have a few questions:

1. What level clarity would you recommend running?
2. I'm currently late 50's with the firestorm mine setup, when should one switch to the ice trap setup? after getting chain reaction?
3. When have you completed cruel labyrinth? I just attempted it for the first time with 2.3k life and got one shot

1. Max
2. Use ice trap as single target with Firestorm as your AoE. ( Ice Trap. Cold Pen, Trap & Mine damage Controlled Destruction. you go full ice trap @ Chain Reactiob
3. I think I was around 60 or late 50's with 3k hp running enfeeble

Thanks
Pohx which bandits have helped? Oak/kill/kill?
Last edited by BossNik on Mar 7, 2016, 12:35:26 PM
Pohx very nice build man! Ive been watching all your videos on it. What do you think would be a easier build to do as a first time trapper in hc perandus, your ice trapper or poison? Im really doubting which one I should do, i dont have as much time to play so the more budget one would be better i guess.
Why do you pick up Elemental overload, if you are not a crit build? is it really worth the points spend?
IGN: madssvin
Will you be using taste of hate in the future when you can pick one up?

Also can this build work later on with low life shavs?
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Halezor wrote:
Mine newb here...why Firestorm + Remote Mine, instead of using a trap version? My only trap experience is playing an old Searing Touch Fire Trapper in uhh...Anarchy?

Thanks for sharing build!

Traps have a cooldown, Trapping a Skill = 4 second cooldown

Mines take the cooldown of said skill, Mine firestorm = 0 cd

Minefield = 3 Total mines each firestorm will overlap on itself for insane damage

TY, was missing that entirely. Cheers!
"
mileysaurus wrote:
Why do you pick up Elemental overload, if you are not a crit build? is it really worth the points spend?

He uses orb of storms + increased critical strikes to proc it. And yes 40% more damage are worth one skillpoint.
"
BossNik wrote:
Pohx which bandits have helped? Oak/kill/kill?

Oak, Kill all, Kraityn.

Last edited by Hansdresselsmers on Mar 7, 2016, 5:01:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info