Pohx's 2.2 Ice Trapper. HC/SC/Atziri/High Maps

Guide and comments talk about a "belly". What is a "belly"? I can only assume this is a "Belly of the beast full wyrmscale" unique, but this seems to sacrifice an enormous amount of evasion (and the armour is useless). Wouldn't an eva/ max resistance / max life body armour better?

Anyone know what pohx is playing now?
A really nice rare ev chest would be better, yes. A belly will give you 300-400 more HP than a ~100 life chest, at the sacrifice of ~10% chance to evade, resists, and whatever else you roll on the chest. Belly is just nice because you can throw it on any life based char and it'll do 9/10 of the job.
Last edited by CloverPuppy on Mar 28, 2016, 1:26:07 PM
So what is the uses for orb of storms with this build?
"
ExiledVosh wrote:
So what is the uses for orb of storms with this build?

to make it crit to trigger Elemental overload.
Last edited by Ramirezz on Apr 6, 2016, 2:32:43 AM
I just think that this guide could have a little bit more information in it, nonetheless, it's a great build. Keep it up!
"
Worryed wrote:
I just think that this guide could have a little bit more information in it, nonetheless, it's a great build. Keep it up!

Yeah not to mention the 2-3k chroms you will be spending getting 4 green and 1 blue on a str armor.

He should make a proper guide instead.
Sup,

so i got back into PoE after like 2+ years and rolled this on PHC. Second attempt, got to merc now, its a blast so far.

Skill tree question: why does noone go down to the scion life "wheel" instead of all the meh-ish nodes in the ranger area?

Didnt do the exact stat comparison, but surely Shaper, Skittering Runes,Constitution, 2 jewel slots and all the life nodes are a viable tradeoff to Heart of Oak/Primal Spirit and some life/eva nodes? Considering blasphemy/enfeeble should get a nice buff from the curse effect cluster?
Last edited by vtepezh on Apr 11, 2016, 9:22:40 AM
Is Pledge of Hands 6-LINKED viable with this build ? If not, can you recommend me other builds ? ^^
I want to build a scion but wondering if the trapper build would work?
What should I be using before unlocking Ice Trap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info