Pohx's 2.2 Ice Trapper. HC/SC/Atziri/High Maps

So i quit playing HC and decided id retsrat this build 3 days ago on Perandus SC. Really great build, lots more flexibility on SC.

Currently 4.7k hp and near capped res. I have no problem running higher tier maps. The only maps that really hurt me are ones that drop my resists. The DPS is fantastic.

Main key is to have a nice bit of mana regen. Thats really my only issue. Pretty sure I followed Pohx skilled tree for the most part.

Im level 86 right now and the rest of the game for me will by life nodes.

I choose divi for wb+fortify I like it works really well. Carcass Jack is also and awesome armor for this build.
"
ogloplol wrote:
They work for me, must be a problem on your end. Maybe force a refresh of your cache of the page (I think ctrl+f5 is the hotkey in Chrome). Your browser may be bringing up an older version of the passive tree.

Nope, didn't work, dunno what happend.

Someone could send me a new link of this build?

Thanks.
I'm playing this build on perandus sc, killed uber(died few times though), twinned abyss/colosseum etc only thing i haven't tried yet is core.

I'm running more of a damage variant gearwise though:

14k~ ice trap with herald of ice

Trying to corrupt an amulet with additional curse and get something like heretic's veil and run enfeeble+frostbite but no luck so far :D

Fair warning if you want to play this kind of setup, mana reg is REALLY needed, my icetrap costs 128mana, Deep Thoughts node is pretty much a must.
Last edited by Shinski on Mar 14, 2016, 8:21:51 PM
guys for acendancy points, 4 points obviously must goto chain reaction.

for the last 2, u think explosive expert to get 8% pen,
or put one point in ele damage & movement speed, and one point in ele damage, trap mine placement speed
guys what do you suggest to link in that weapon for that build?
I'm wondering the same, what to link in Doryani's for best result?
So new to the game this is my first league and im loving the build, got some info ealyer in this thread and im back for more =)

So I've been working on my gear its getting really good now that ive spent some currency on it , i kinda seemed to mess up though i got a really nice pair of gloves they are 80 health tri resists in the 40-30s and increased evasion they come in at like 375ish evasion and i thought i was doing good until i realized they dont want to give me 4 red sockets being evasion based , i never thought that part through . now i could replace gloves but i really like the stats, is there anything comparable i could socket to the 4link red set pohxx is using for a blue/green or even somthing with 1 maybe 2 reds?
"
Whodat09 wrote:
So new to the game this is my first league and im loving the build, got some info ealyer in this thread and im back for more =)

So I've been working on my gear its getting really good now that ive spent some currency on it , i kinda seemed to mess up though i got a really nice pair of gloves they are 80 health tri resists in the 40-30s and increased evasion they come in at like 375ish evasion and i thought i was doing good until i realized they dont want to give me 4 red sockets being evasion based , i never thought that part through . now i could replace gloves but i really like the stats, is there anything comparable i could socket to the 4link red set pohxx is using for a blue/green or even somthing with 1 maybe 2 reds?

It doesn't really matter where you get the sockets, he had his in gloves cause that was where he could get them. You can have them in helm or where ever. Also you don't actually need 4 red links, you need 2-3 for CDWT - Immortal call - Increased duration, and then another red somewhere for Rallying cry since it doesn't proc off CWDT, he just happened to put it there since it was a red socket. So you could go with 3 reds in a weapon, or a helm. If you are still having trouble, you can drop increased duration, it's useful, but it only pushes Immortal Call from 0.4 seconds to 0.65 or so, which is not a huge boost. It's nice, but not absolutely required. That way you only need 2 reds linked together.
Currently LVL 85, clearing Atziri, Death and Taxes, and t12 effortlessly.
6,174HP
RES CAPPED
56% EV with flasks

Current Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAQQHBLMFtQceCPQOSBEvEZYb4BzcHwIi9CP2JpUrCjBxMHwyGDLRM3g2PTbFNxc31DpCOlg8BT1fRUdFfEWdSVFLeEyzTZJRR1JTUzFTUlRHVUtVxlZIVvpd8mHiYk9irGSqZ05qNmpDbAhsC2yMbRlvd3BRdm9-sH8rf8aD24w2jX2Nv48aj_qQDZMnlS6XlZeXl_Sa4JuGnaqexKEvogCmvqcIswO0OLTFt3W9gr6KwFTAZsLsyQbQH9Qj2CTYVNvn3ajlGec662Pr7uwY7T_uDu4V73zv6_Af8NXxivaf-_U=
Next few levels are for Heart of Oak and the EV and HP near ranger.

Mana regen is an issue, abyssal cry has it under control. I have 1 green socket open thinking Vaal Grace.

for some reason I cant see any skill tree :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info