Diablo2 lod

Who are still playing diablo 2?
Last edited by camtha on Jan 2, 2012, 3:45:53 PM
I am still playing Diablo 2 LOD, and I will keep playing until I'll get a beta key for Path Of Exile... I have an 84 level barbarian and 81 level paladin. Both of them played just single player.
single Player ^^ is that even funny?
Of course it's fun to play single, man! Afterall, it's a single player game, not a MMO.
Im playing it because im waiting for this. Thought id build up a bit of hype for myself >.<
I used to play it off and on for years, but with PoE and D3 on the horizon, I think I can finally retire D2. Just as well, mods for D2 have diminished to near non-existent.

I typically played Paladin, followed by Necromancer and Sorceress.
I play mods from Diablo II - especially Snej-Mod... i really like it... but atm i play more PoE
I play PoE more nowadays but I used to mod the crap out of Diablo II just to keep the experience somewhat fresh.
What you expect isn't what you get.
Last time I played D2:LoD it was with the mod Median XL;

http://www.moddb.com/mods/median-xl

Updated graphics, content, items, skill tree's.... It's something you should definitely check out if you're a D2 lover and don't yet have access to PoE :P
I stopped playing when I killed a amazon and her body popped a bugged windforce with bugged soj's plus all kinds of other crap.. Cheating just got too out of control.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info