Labyrinth sucks

Tried and failed on normal twice. Good gear, max res, 1.4k life trapper. First time I didn't know that you are supposed to click on those fucking statues on the first fight so that you don't get one-shot in the second fight, some indication would've been nice there. Or, you know, maybe just give the fucking things some health so that it's clear to players that they can and should get rid of them. No need to get creative here guys, tell players to kill the things in the game filled with killing things. About an hour down the drain from that.

Second run, I ran into Argus... What the fuck. Really. Moving on, wandered around for another hour or so until I finally made it to the final Izaro fight... And almost immediately died when I randomly desynced into a fucking sawblade. Though maybe that could have not been desync but instead Flame Dash fucking me over because sometimes it likes to spaz out when targeting moving enemies and goes off to the middle of fucking nowhere. (Who thought enabling enemy targeting for move skills was necessary or a good idea? Really.)

TLDR: Overtuned, time consuming, not worth it. I'm assuming I won't be able to do this thing in normal anymore after I've leveled a bit so I guess I probably won't be doing this thing at all.
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2017, 12:24:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Im feeling a lot of the same things as you are describing. The thing that is really bugging me is the horrible archaic visual map. Considering how much you are forced to look at it while navigating the labyrinth, I just cant believe it wasnt overhauled before this release.

When the Ascendancy expansion trailer was released, I had my doubts. However, GGG usually makes really good design decisions. But after playing through a labyrinth my main fear was realized.

DODGING TRAPS IN A POINT AND CLICK GAME WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA. THIS IS NOT FUN. THIS ISNT TOMB RAIDER THIS IS A GRINDING GAME.

There I said it, sorry GGG but the labyrinth does suck.
Last edited by DrDeathXII on Mar 5, 2016, 1:12:12 AM
please take labrynth out of POE !!! such awfull content :O
Friendship is magical
"
D623932883 wrote:

Second run, I ran into Argus... What the fuck. Really.

Did you play Diablo 1? Think The Butcher.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Got oneshot from izaro in cruel with 2.5k life, 50 allres and 1.5k armor
HO NOZZZZ!!! level design you need use your brain and hand/eyes coordination to play!

Too hard for players who forget plug-in their brain and calm down !

Seriously, too much candy crush made players unable to concentrate.
I think the labyrinth is a fresh idea, maybe too long.

About balance problem... LOL this is poe, NEVER play a patch in HC the 1 week it is out. You people should know better.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 5, 2016, 2:29:30 AM
My only complaint would be Izaro's oneshot skills. It is a mechanical fight with a lot going on that you have to dodge, there's no reason for the boss itself to be able to oneshot you.
"
"
D623932883 wrote:

Second run, I ran into Argus... What the fuck. Really.

Did you play Diablo 1? Think The Butcher.

I love this white knight... LOL

"You're just having fun the wrong way. Here, let me help you understand the right way to have fun"

same tone in every post.

"Hope you can find your peace with it." (actual quote from another thread)

Like some kind of fricking preacher.

Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Labrynth is about the least fun I've ever had playing a game. It's like being stuck in some shitty mini-game that's terrible and punishes the shit out of the games lag. Hate. It.
Im giving them time to fix this, its been a relief not wanting to play tonight. I used to feel that need to grind to the next lvl (only 83 now, a couple maps).

If they make a t16 with traps, gg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info