Perandus Vendor

Can anybody explain why the Perandus Vendor goes away after somebody purchases an item? There are few enough reasons to party as it is... There is no experience bonus, there is an iir/iiq bonus but then if items are allocated there's a high chance of not getting good items. The only practical reason to party is if you need help questing, but then parties make enemies stronger so your character is more likely to die in a party.

I wish there were an experience bonus in parties, and I wish the Perandus Vendor stayed so everybody in a party could buy their item.
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2016, 1:24:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
pandasplaying wrote:
Can anybody explain why the Perandus Vendor goes away after somebody purchases an item? There are few enough reasons to party as it is... There is no experience bonus, there is an iir/iiq bonus but then if items are allocated there's a high chance of not getting good items. The only practical reason to party is if you need help questing, but then parties make enemies stronger so your character is more likely to die in a party.

I wish there were an experience bonus in parties, and I wish the Perandus Vendor stayed so everybody in a party could buy their item.

Some people just enjoy playing with their friends.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
pandasplaying wrote:

and then if they buy a perandus item their friends can't buy it..? why
"
pandasplaying wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
pandasplaying wrote:

and then if they buy a perandus item their friends can't buy it..? why

Because you'll get the influx of "old league" uniques, "powerful" uniques and such multiplied by 6.
Buying 6x Voll's Devotion amulet at the time, 6x Shavronne's, 6x ETC every time.
Do you really think it would be "healthy" for the economy? (yes, yes, jokes about "SC economy\PoE economy" incoming)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

Because you'll get the influx of "old league" uniques, "powerful" uniques and such multiplied by 6.
Buying 6x Voll's Devotion amulet at the time, 6x Shavronne's, 6x ETC every time.
Do you really think it would be "healthy" for the economy? (yes, yes, jokes about "SC economy\PoE economy" incoming)

Yes, voll's devotion doesn't need to be 30 Ex.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
I don'lt like it but I'm sure some at GGG are pretty proud of themselves adding that loot tension back in the game after the players rejected it and use perm allocation. All it does is add another way to be an asshole. Whenever you see somebody wanting to buy coins, they probably have an item they can't afford available so when you join their party to trade go find the vendor they have waiting and buy the item from under them. Sounds great for assholes but guarantees I'll never buy coins from a stranger.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
pandasplaying wrote:
but then parties make enemies stronger

Nope.

They make them much, much, weaker.
Casually casual.

Cadiro doesn't even have to offer the same thing to everyone in the party.

So someone can buy a Voll's. Great. Next person might get a yellow ring, the third person maybe gets lucky and finds a Tabula or something, the third gets a redbeak.

But the fact that someone can whirling blades around the map, find Cadiro, and then buy a potentially amazing item from him before anyone in the party even gets to see him is pretty damn lame.
"
Stealthbug wrote:
Cadiro doesn't even have to offer the same thing to everyone in the party.

So someone can buy a Voll's. Great. Next person might get a yellow ring, the third person maybe gets lucky and finds a Tabula or something, the third gets a redbeak.

But the fact that someone can whirling blades around the map, find Cadiro, and then buy a potentially amazing item from him before anyone in the party even gets to see him is pretty damn lame.

i agree with you. Cadiro should offer a different item to each member of a party.
plz reply ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info