Questions, questions

Now before I get to asking my questions I need to give you some background information. I am the type of player that wants to make sure that I have enough stash space to play the game keeping what I need to keep. While being able to run maps as well. I also want enough stash to do some crafting if I need to craft gear. Here goes with the questions. Since there is really no central theme I choose to title my thread as it is above.

1. I only have 13 stash tabs (I bought 9 during a sale of non premium stash tabs). Is 13 tabs enough to be able to play the game and still be able to run maps or do I need more?

2. If I need more than how much more is needed?

3. What are the best vendor recipes to use?

4. Where can I find a good guide to crafting? Yes I am aware that it will not be updated to Ascendancy for a while but still one that is recent will help since they removed eternal orbs.

5. Where can I find a good guide that will tell me what to pick and and what is junk? I don't want junk in my personal stash if possible.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 3:34:31 AM
1. I have 9 stash tabs in total, I can get more but that's the most that can fit in the window without needing to scroll and I'm sometimes strangely lazy.

2. 100% up to you.

3. Regal recipe, chaos recipe, GCP recipe, I'm also doing chance recipe with trash uniques because I spend a lot of those, sometimes alch recipe with 20%Q items.

4. Nothing special comes to mind, there isn't anything ultra popular floating around.

5. Just keep buying stuff and you will get the idea what is in demand and how much it costs, armor pieces with high 2-3 resists and life rolls can be sold no problem, also 250+ dps 1h weapons and 400+ dps 2h ones, 300+ dps bows. High ES chests and shields are also easy to sell.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info