[2.3 Video Guide] Crit Ball Lightning Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Guys, I appreciate all the questions - but please don't send them to me as private messages. I do not have the time to answer them all, and they don't benefit anyone else than yourself this way. Keep them in this thread so that everyone can benefit from the questions answers :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
What percentage of crit are you achieving on ball lightning with this build? Would it be viable to dual wield daggers and get the dual wield attack speed nodes around Dark arts for 30% more cast speed? or would that sacrifice too much survivability for HC?
"
OIdcheese wrote:
What percentage of crit are you achieving on ball lightning with this build? Would it be viable to dual wield daggers and get the dual wield attack speed nodes around Dark arts for 30% more cast speed? or would that sacrifice too much survivability for HC?

I'd recommend sticking to 1h + shield, but feel free to experiment.

A realistic crit chance is somewhere around 55-65% with decent gear :)
Answering questions tonight guys. If you feel like it, come say hello on www.twitch.tv/liftingnerdbro I will be streaming in an hour or so :)
Hey Bro! sick build as always!

Quick question, this skill tree setup would work on shock nova or storm call?

Wthyr
Hi have a question about 2 of the setups

any reason to not keep level up cwdt,artic breath and golem in the setups ?

"
Squrre wrote:
Hi have a question about 2 of the setups

any reason to not keep level up cwdt,artic breath and golem in the setups ?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I am guessing it is as it is because leveling cwdt increases the amount of damage you have to take for it to proc. It is low so that golem is up as much as possible.

Compared to the lvl 4 cwdt, it is used more as an "oh shit" type of thing, hence it being higher level so that it is used when you take a big hit.
Hi Sir,

Is Voidbringer a good unique for this build? I think its a OP unique with Eldritch Battery.
IGN: Trepa_CBL | Inquisitor - Lv: 5X (Pernadus League)
"
Venezuela wrote:
Hey Bro! sick build as always!

Quick question, this skill tree setup would work on shock nova or storm call?

Yea pretty much. You would probably wanna pick up the inc. aoe nodes though =)
Hi LifingNerdBro! Great build/guide as always. Two quick questions:

1. How does this build pair against something similiar like your crit arc freeze build in terms of clear speed and surviablity?

2. Secondly, I am considering using a pledge of hands and adding increased crit chance instead of spell echo due to the increased crit chance buff and lack of crit from pledge of hands. Thoughts on this?

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info