[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
Cuddlypoops wrote:
"
Sebonike wrote:
Hi.
Forgive but I am very newbies, how do you get frenzy charges that skill you use?

With these you use: - Split Arrow, Chain, Curse-On-Hit, Assassin's Mark. Only I take charge of power.

Sorry for my English. I use Google. : D

The 'Way of the Poacher' in the raider tree generates the frenzy charges.

Not consistent enough, secondary attack with frenzy + pcoc + coh + am is better and just leave out Poachers Mark, bad ascendancy point imo. Or just use blood rage (can be troubling with Vaal Pact). With the secondary setup i just mentioned you can keep all charges up, also at bosses.

But as in my last post, for this and other reasons I would just skip Raider all together and get Deadeye or Pathfinder.
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 16, 2016, 6:54:59 AM
"
JamesTPG wrote:
M8 ... This build is so much fun.
I am 80 with it and got all the uniques (i luckily chanced doomfletch to 6-link and got arnor 5-link) Resistances are on 75. Highest map I was playing was 8 and the normal trash and Blue mobs are oneshoted. Most of the rares are 2 or 3 shots. To funny with all the speed.

The only Problem I see are the bosses. They oneshot me (3k HP) a way to often. What am I doin' wrong? I mean most of the time there is not even the Chance to evade it.

Glad you like it!

Well for starters 3k life is no where near enough. You wanna reach 5k and preferably more for endgame. Also make sure to use a granite and basalt flask. It makes a very big difference!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
in video you say you need use rare bow but in forum guide u say u need to use doomfletch bow so...wich is it??
Go frenzy nodes at the end, get life nodes earlier, get face acrobatics. Including the dodge nodes this build gets much safer. Who cares about some ias, which is overrated in this build.
"
"
JamesTPG wrote:
M8 ... This build is so much fun.
I am 80 with it and got all the uniques (i luckily chanced doomfletch to 6-link and got arnor 5-link) Resistances are on 75. Highest map I was playing was 8 and the normal trash and Blue mobs are oneshoted. Most of the rares are 2 or 3 shots. To funny with all the speed.

The only Problem I see are the bosses. They oneshot me (3k HP) a way to often. What am I doin' wrong? I mean most of the time there is not even the Chance to evade it.

Glad you like it!

Well for starters 3k life is no where near enough. You wanna reach 5k and preferably more for endgame. Also make sure to use a granite and basalt flask. It makes a very big difference!

Any reaction on the asendancy posts? How do you think about them?

Can this build do t15 with a doomfletch?
I equiped a 260 PDPS bow, which is garbage, but it's already on par with the Prism. Prism will take you up to t10, phys Harbinger will take you further.

Good guide for leveling though, very fast!
Right, entering 12 maps plus may be suprising with Doom only.
"
ressiv wrote:
I equiped a 260 PDPS bow, which is garbage, but it's already on par with the Prism. Prism will take you up to t10, phys Harbinger will take you further.

Good guide for leveling though, very fast!

Did you do any changes to the gearing or the passive tree before this, or will simply putting in a 300+ pdps Harbinger without any changes make my DPS better?

I'm struggling getting past T9 maps, since I have to invest so much to get enough Blast Rain damage(which still isn't good enough). I was hoping 6-linking my Prism would help, but when I do that I would have to remove some damage again to gain survivability(Gearing is kinda hard with all these uniques equipped).
Last edited by Jani64 on Sep 20, 2016, 12:19:23 PM
Very nice guide, thank you. :) I really have trouble finding a good bow from ~65 onwards (maybe 70). Must it be a rare one or is there a unique I can look for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info