[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Edited and corrected a few typos in guide!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey can enyone look at my items and tell me what to upgrade next and with what plz.
Opend for tips aswell.THX :)
Hello, how does your build build up frenzy charges?
"
stanleyman wrote:
Hello, how does your build build up frenzy charges?

The first ascendancy class choice "Way of the Poacher" gives you 10% to generate a frenzy charge on hit.
Does this build generate endurances charges for Immortal Call?
"
helacious wrote:
Does this build generate endurances charges for Immortal Call?

no - only the baseline duration of 0.4 seconds is used. It can be increased slightly by using the "increased duration" support gem.
Last edited by faqarlz on Mar 15, 2016, 4:46:57 AM
I'm Running currently Arctic armor + Hatred, do you think It's viable to drop Arctic armor in hardcore for herald of ash? or what do you recommend?

I'm also confused on why "Weapon Elemental Damage" gem... This I'm sure is because I'm new to the game entirely but It seems like you're going physical so does this gem help that much? Do I have to have a quiver like yours for it to help?

Sorry for the noob questions I've only been playing 3 days haha so far loving your build I'm level 62 HC Perandus with it on my very first character!
Last edited by ReIish on Mar 15, 2016, 11:32:07 AM
"
ReIish wrote:
I'm Running currently Arctic armor + Hatred, do you think It's viable to drop Arctic armor in hardcore for herald of ash? or what do you recommend?

I'm also confused on why "Weapon Elemental Damage" gem... This I'm sure is because I'm new to the game entirely but It seems like you're going physical so does this gem help that much? Do I have to have a quiver like yours for it to help?

Sorry for the noob questions I've only been playing 3 days haha so far loving your build I'm level 62 HC Perandus with it on my very first character!

I would use Hatred + Herald of Ash yes!

Weapon elemental damge scales all the elemental damage you do with Lightning arrow, Hatred and Herald of Ash - so as you can see, this ends up being a lot of damage :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I found a voltaxic bow, but you recommended a harbringer bow. Would this build still work with a voltaxic bow?
Minor typo here:
"
NOTE: If you would rather use Tornado Shot or Split Arrow instead of Tornado Shot
I think you meant "instead of Lightning Arrow".

Also, how do you do the lab fights with this build? I imagine you will be kiting and Izaro will be moving a lot. Is Blast Rain a good single target skill for Izaro?
Last edited by Bastiodon on Mar 15, 2016, 11:15:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info