[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

I got a question about lightning coil, how much of a difference is it to a 3res rare with life? I am so close to being able to buy it but would like some opinions about it first. Thanks!
Hey LNB,

can you shortly go over why going for Onslaught Raider compared to Frenzy Raider?
Also seen Neversink recommend getting the first Phasing node, any thoughts on this?

And while we are at it, is the Deadeye +1 Chain maybe even superior to Raider in the first place? I mean, we'd save a gem slot and a huge negative dmg multiplier.

Cheers
Lifting, can you quickly mention how to craft an awesome phys bow like the one you linked? Im new to crafting.
IGN: Mperor
i know you mentioned flasks already LiftingNerd. but is there any Unique Flasks that could greatly benefit this build i was think of atrizi's promise maybe?
Thanks for the great guide. I am still a pretty new player, and was trying to figure out/understand how this build generates frenzy charges? Can you explain how you generate them?
"
Lukahnmato wrote:
i know you mentioned flasks already LiftingNerd. but is there any Unique Flasks that could greatly benefit this build i was think of atrizi's promise maybe?

Taste of Hate is pretty amazing for this build =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
opel65 wrote:
Lifting, can you quickly mention how to craft an awesome phys bow like the one you linked? Im new to crafting.

Try searching for ZiggyD bow crafting on youtube :)
Is there a specific Unique bow that would be best for this. Or am I going to be trying to craft my own for the build.
"
ben_hure wrote:
Hey LNB,

can you shortly go over why going for Onslaught Raider compared to Frenzy Raider?
Also seen Neversink recommend getting the first Phasing node, any thoughts on this?

And while we are at it, is the Deadeye +1 Chain maybe even superior to Raider in the first place? I mean, we'd save a gem slot and a huge negative dmg multiplier.

Cheers

I went with the frenzy raider, got 8 charges up all the time with 18sec duration. The damage boost is insane.
"
xr00tedx wrote:
Is there a specific Unique bow that would be best for this. Or am I going to be trying to craft my own for the build.

Try watching the video mate. There is an example of a bow in there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info