[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Hi, your build skilltrees are not working ;)
NOTE: As a temporary solution to opening the skill-trees for now. Use this skill-tree calculator and copy the skill-tree URLs into the program. This will allow you to open the skill-trees.

https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases

Please confirm if this is working for you :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Could you please post a screen shot of the tree? I can't get PoeSkillTree to run on my computer.
Skill-trees updated. You no longer need to use the calculator!
I am building this for the new Perandus League toon. Looks fun, thanks for the great build with good instructions!
"
I am building this for the new Perandus League toon. Looks fun, thanks for the great build with good instructions!

My pleasure! Glad you like it :)
I am having fun so far any thoughts on the Nerf is it confirmed? My first duelist happy to go champion either way but interested in the Nerf confirmation and thoughts.
"
"

My pleasure! Glad you like it :)

So far not too bad, only level 7 but I am able to kill crap. It is a LOT slower than I am used to though at the lower level, just need to push through and get some gear and levels to speed things up lol
"
Idyar wrote:
I am having fun so far any thoughts on the Nerf is it confirmed? My first duelist happy to go champion either way but interested in the Nerf confirmation and thoughts.

EQ stays with more damage and it's really powerful.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
What is the 4th flask you mention in your video?

I have 2x Divine Life of Staunching, Ample Granite of Iron Skin, (something) and Ample Quicksilver of Warding -- what one did I miss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info