[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Could u just swap out phys to lightning with conc effect?

I wanted to, but my conc effect was over leveled and I didn't feel like messing with trying to find a 1 int upgrade. If I run it again, I will be ready with a conc swap, though I fear the aoe will still find the reflect sometimes.

"
cedric1998 wrote:
Map mods to avoid?

Reflect maps in general =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I have been running a build similar to this one, and a friend is running this build. We found that equipping two Essence Worm Unset Rings we can run Wrath, Hatred, Herald of Ash, Herald of Fire and still have enough mana to hit constantly. With Herald of Ash linked to Curse on hit Warlords Mark we always have max Endurance Charges, and did not need to speck into the Life/Mana Leach nodes, plus using the Kongor's Undying Rage Terror Maul We didn't need to take Resolute Technique. Hitting 5k life is not sweat and breaking 40k dps is nothing at level 70. It can only go up from there.
I have two questions.

1)First, would it be worth it to jump down and get Iron Reflexes?, or is that a bad idea, currently sitting at 4268 armor and 3194 evasion.

2)Second to the poster above, not sure if I doing it wrong or not, but I can not seem to get Herald of ash,curse on hit, warlords mark to proc endurance charges. Does my Herald of Ash gem need to be low level too?

Current Setup, (order of gem setups, clockwise)

Hatred lvl 15 ----> Herald of Ash lvl 16

Warlords Mark level 1 <---- Curse on Hit level 1

Any help on these two issues would be great

Thanks

hi i close to put all points from ure passive skills who u put on this guide but whats ure skill tree for lvl 90+ ? could u put it too plz :)
I'm thinking of going this build. Would speccing out of resolute technique be viable? I have some very nice crit gear that would go well with this build that I'd like to use.
It feels like it's totally worth putting Warlord's Mark blasphemy on instead of HoT and getting rid of enduring cry(If you're lazy like me)because it gives you more survivability.
"
foolroach wrote:
"
Could u just swap out phys to lightning with conc effect?

I wanted to, but my conc effect was over leveled and I didn't feel like messing with trying to find a 1 int upgrade. If I run it again, I will be ready with a conc swap, though I fear the aoe will still find the reflect sometimes.

conc effect instead of phys to lightning is enough to kill atziri without problems. just remember to position yourself appropriately and there is no way you will die to reflect.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.

Hi, im noob in this game. Had fun times leveling in this build for last few weeks, i use marauder+berserker instead of duelist for roleplay\looks. What should i improve in my current gear? Should i respec leech passives from berserker, if i am using warlords mark+blasphemy? Sorry for my bad english.
Hello,

I've been using your guide and I'm very happy with it.
However, I've been playing around with some passives to see if I could improve it for me personally.

My question is: How much would rampart affect the build? I can't even begin to do the math.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAALkdFeyK8OlGypCE2Ud-qZS9Nnh6h2plTaknvqeE76Lq2sES4S5TdO3TbwUteu9AoF4T704hVWFS3D0s-8VThmCTqAd1iiLcMuStOlKKs8CmJyBIeGdYvJ8OPFdUBTxgkRiRFHHZfPjrggfqGLvt893yQVHmdqz3MpHOaGV3U7Qvz35yqXzZlmw7OyE0xPZXDZ7FQT-vp8au8aw9DzwtKS58uxT2g1-DzHy4OtjFioY7tz4aPicvAZGvbP4KXz-QVS3SaPLYvRQgGjjwH-8OogBQRwSz5FHAZpd5PAUJlu98OQ41kg==

This is the Skill Tree I had in mind.

Thank you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info