[2.2] Making Builds for everyone! Build help thread

He thanks for the fast answer :)
I got the DoT Nodes because of the Burning Damage. I thought that burning is a damage over time so the burning damage does more damage. I dunno if thats the case and i thought i need more damage. But i think you are right with the life nodes > dot nodes :)

If my char reach lvl 65 i will test everything and then maybe need some more assistance :)

Do you also help with the gear for a build ?
If yes, what do u think is better for bow ? Movementspeed or Crit ?
Kaoms is ok i think but everything else for uniques maybe ? Mokous ? The Taming ? Emberwake ? :D

If not, then ehh yeah i will post an update @ lvl 65 then :D
"
Stormi88 wrote:
He thanks for the fast answer :)
I got the DoT Nodes because of the Burning Damage. I thought that burning is a damage over time so the burning damage does more damage. I dunno if thats the case and i thought i need more damage. But i think you are right with the life nodes > dot nodes :)

If my char reach lvl 65 i will test everything and then maybe need some more assistance :)

Do you also help with the gear for a build ?
If yes, what do u think is better for bow ? Movementspeed or Crit ?
Kaoms is ok i think but everything else for uniques maybe ? Mokous ? The Taming ? Emberwake ? :D

If not, then ehh yeah i will post an update @ lvl 65 then :D

Here is a list of uniques you might find useful :)

- Doryani's Invitation (fire variant/Physical Variant)
- Ngamahu's Sign
- Pyre, if you wanna be cheap ;)
- Kaom's heart (as you probably said)
- Gang's momentum
- Wind's of Change (if you have nice movement speed boots)
- Hrimnors resolve (its an under-rated helmet)

as for the bow, since you didnt take crit nodes, any bow with high pdps will work well, maybe a thicket bow for the automatic faster attack speed :)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
bempo

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
bump, its late though, silly day-light savings time :P its like, 4:53am, but like, yesterday it would have been 5:53 and ugh... go away birds.

Hi!

First of all, thanks for offering all the help here.

Now to my build:
Skill: Cyclone - Cast on Crit - Blade Vortex - Bladefall
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit
Weapon: Dual Claw
Level: 85
Softcore
Shadow Assassin (PowerCharge) or Shadow Trickster (Free Cyclone)

Here is my tree so far, please don't laugh:

After some years of PoE this is the first time I got a char above level 80 (thanks Earthquake).
Now I want to try something new and I never played a CoC build. I have this old lvl 65 Shadow named Logan on Standard and played around a bit.

I am complete noob when it comes to making my own builds, but is there a way to make a Dual Claw CoC Cylone Blade Vortex build that doesn't get me insta-killed in a tier 5 map?

Thanks for any tips.
bump! ^ replied.

This thread is awesome! Thanks for all the help you give to the community. :)

Now for my build. I picked up a Whispering Ice from Cadiro the other day and wanted to do a CI (or LowLife build since I dropped a Solaris Loricas in the same instance :P). I have never done either of those before though so need some help on the skill tree.

Skill: Icestorm (Whispering Ice)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Elemental (most likely)
Weapon: The Whispering Ice
Level: 90 (I get most of my builds up to 90)
Softcore/Hardcore: Softcore
Ascendancy: Witch (Occultist) or Shadow (Trickster). I have been thinking about doing either. Witch would be the much easier one since it wouldn't rely on Evasion also.

Thanks for the help!
"
KnightMage wrote:
This thread is awesome! Thanks for all the help you give to the community. :)

Now for my build. I picked up a Whispering Ice from Cadiro the other day and wanted to do a CI (or LowLife build since I dropped a Solaris Loricas in the same instance :P). I have never done either of those before though so need some help on the skill tree.

Skill: Icestorm (Whispering Ice)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Elemental (most likely)
Weapon: The Whispering Ice
Level: 90 (I get most of my builds up to 90)
Softcore/Hardcore: Softcore
Ascendancy: Witch (Occultist) or Shadow (Trickster). I have been thinking about doing either. Witch would be the much easier one since it wouldn't rely on Evasion also.

Thanks for the help!

hello :) i can most certainly help you, but not right now as im quite tired, and i have an appointment tomorrow morning :) i will reply afterwards :D

Yo, I already put some thought into this, but I'm not really good at figuring out if what I thought of is possible and to create a tree for it, except for a genric bm flameblaster, I can do that.

Spoiler

Skills:
6L: Storm Call/Arc + Support Gems
4L: Vaal Storm Call/Arc + Support Gems
4L: Summon Lighting Golem, Conductivity, BM + Clarity
4L: CWDT - Shock Nova - Knockback - Defensive Curse
3L: HoT - Wrath - Discipline
3L: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify

Crit, Elemental, or Phys:
Wanted to go Low Life, since I never did that before.
So I thought of using Pain Attunement and Elemental Overload.
Combined with Shavs and Prism Guardian, for the LL stuff.
And Divinarius + Voidbringer for the spell crit chance but no multiplier due to Ele Overload.
I'd only reserve life for the auras no mana, to make use of the Clear mind jewel and to better manage the increased mana cost through Voidbringer, combined with Mana gain on hit + regen.

What type of weapon will you want to use?
Dagger

What level are you planning to level this build to?
90 ~ 95

Hardcore or Softcore?
Softcore

Ascendancy you wish to use:
Occultist(Forbidden Power - Wicked Ward - Vile Bastion)

Skilltree:
Tried to do a tree anyway
poeurl.com/BxU
It's kind of usable for any lightning spell, not sure about storm call yet.
Might go Arc or Lightning Tendrils aswell.
But I got completly no clue on how to make a hybrid lvling tree and when to respecc etc...
Last edited by Mukaujoka on Apr 7, 2016, 1:46:42 PM
bump ^ will reply in the morning, super tired atm :) i promise i wont forget! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info