Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

RIP

rip
Wow that's an awesome patch notes ! Keep up TEH great work !
Regreting a bit vaal spark nerf but well i've to admit it's more than deserved even if killing 3 of my characters in standard xD

Gl to everyone ! Cya in perandus
Hf :)
wait so all legacy crit multi got screwed am I right with this? I feel like the explanation they gave of what actually is going to happen is horrible.

Last edited by BananaJams on Mar 2, 2016, 10:12:00 PM
RIP Mirrored and Corrupted Crit Multi items
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
So we exiles get all these amazing new bonuses and damage boosts, but monsters stay the same and don't gain anything at all? Kinda disappointing to see the game becoming easier, and not more challenging.
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
well shoot, how do they choose what to become legacy and what not to become legacy? Binos needed a nerf, but consuming dark too?
"
well shoot, how do they choose what to become legacy and what not to become legacy? Binos needed a nerf, but consuming dark too?

The method is simple. They throw darts.
Did I miss the change to pierce or were you teasing my nether regions with it? BibleThump
"
Chris wrote:
The following have all been increased by approximately 50% for cases when they are on players, and 30% on monsters. For some cases, manual rounding has occurred: All values on the passive skill tree

I'm not sure what this applies to exactly, all of the crit nodes in the skill tree? It was under the section about the crit re-balance. So there's a 50% increase to both critical strike chance and multiplier, or just multiplier, or just crit chance? And obviously any changes to crit chance this refers to excludes the dagger crit chance nodes, which have been decreased instead of increased. Is that right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info