Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

No Femur of the Saints, interaction with vaal summon skeletons, bug fix? BibleThump
"
thefredz wrote:
didnt they buff pierce?

That was one of the first things I noticed. In alpha it had a More multiplier on it, but since that's not shown in these notes we can only conclude GGG either forgot to put them in or decided to remove the More multiplier on it.
So new league content is only "farm coins and get a random unique"? That's kinda sad
ign: PlasticSupporter
Looks good except I still don't see that a bug i've personally encountered multiple times has been fixed..

When you roll "Spawns an additional pack of magic monsters" on a strongbox in a courtyard map it does not spawn them, instead spawns 3-7 white monsters.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Whoooo finallllyyy :)
Let the games Start!!!!!
looking great to be honest, but when you say a divine orb must be used to update facebreakers to current values, why would you update legacy facebreakers? or did they get a buff that I overlooked?
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
So how much crit multi can we expect to lose? Anyone?
Shadow leech nodes blood drinker/Mind drinker in skill tree are still physical damage only. *compared to Ranger/Dualist which are more likely to deal physical than shadow.

Please fix this so it applies global damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info