StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Filter Updated!

Legacy(2.6): http://pastebin.com/1j9CS2VC

Legacy(2.6) STRICT: http://pastebin.com/zvH8J3Rw

This is the second mid-league update. There will probably be one last one in a week or so but I wanted to get the majority of the changes made in the past couple weeks out. This is also the official debut of the strict filter which is VERY strict and should only be used in shaped Shore/Strand endgame.

Quick and dirty changelog:
- Added a few more bases to top tier highlighting
- Adjusted the set of "high priority" t0 bases based on current league demand
- Increased font size on 15+ quality gems
- Removed sounds from levelling uniques in merc dried lake
- Removed sounds from flasks in merc dried lake
- Added sounds to some unique bases, removed others based on league demand
- Removed sounds from a number of way too common div cards
- Animate Weapon blocks added and can be found at the end of the filter (Disabled by default)
- Warbands blocks are now off by default, but still work and are found at end of filter
- Lots of minor improvements to visibility and highlighting, such as with essences
- Added a few more top 1h bases to rare melee weapon highlighting
- Added exception for shaped primordial pool to show up as top tier map
- Various other minor tweaks I can't remember at the moment

STRICT FILTER CHANGES:
The following list only affects the STRICT version of the filter:
- Nearly all shit currency is hidden besides chance and baubles
- Nonquality gems are hidden (Empower, etc still show)
- All chrome items hidden
- Removed sounds from majority of lower level maps
- Chisel recipe disabled
- Hid ALL non-bordered rares, and hid all blue bordered 2x2 rares as well. Only top bases are shown. This is the most significant change and is VERY drastic compared to the main version
- Adjusted pre-map basetypes so they don't show up in low level breaches (69 limit). Main filter ranges are unchanged due to some basetypes not dropping until 70.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 27, 2017, 3:27:36 PM
Minor (Non-Essential) Update

This is a minor update to the map filtering colors. The purple text + red border (t9-10) has been removed, and green text + border has been added at the second lowest set (t4-5), with all color sets in between shifting up by a set.

This means all map text+border colors are now the same with the one anomaly removed, and consistently progress across the color spectrum from green to red as the tiers get higher.

The end result is this:

Tier: New Color (Color Before)
GGG White
1-3: Black (Black)
4-5: Green (Blue)
GGG Yellow
6-8: Blue (Purple)
9-10: Purple (Purple w/Red Border)
GGG Red
11+: Red (Red)

In addition, Shaped maps of all tiers now show up as Teal text+border as well as having larger font size.
Another Minor Update

- Removed/added sounds on various uniques and div cards based on league demand (mainly a lot of removals). These changes comprise most of this update.
- Removed sounds from levelling stat amulets, it was too spammy
- Changed levelling flask sound to map sound so it's different from all other sounds at low level
- Enlarged high level jewellery
- Added sounds to Empower/Enlighten and a few other gems
- Various minor improvements
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Apr 6, 2017, 3:12:20 AM
Well... noob question how to use it?
"
FioletowyJohn wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XBPUpCuIUQ
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Apr 12, 2017, 2:48:19 PM
Thanks for this!
"
"
FioletowyJohn wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XBPUpCuIUQ

thanks
4/13/2017 - v2.6.3

Mid-League Update III

This is a fairly significant update and likely the last one of Legacy league, as I have finished all my goals and will be taking a break before beta starts. There will almost definitely be an update not long after beta launches, as Oriath will likely change a lot of the levels of key farming zones and the filter will need to be updated accordingly.

I'm also moving to a more intuitive system of version numbers. In addition to release dates, versions will be numbered based on the current PoE version and then the update that league, starting with 0 being used for the version released alongside every new league. This being the 3rd mid-league update makes this version 2.6.3.

PATCH NOTES (BOTH VERSIONS):
- Completely redid the divination and unique tier lists according to poe.ninja statistics for maximum accuracy. (HC stats will always be used).
- Atoll map added to Shaped map tiers given its frequent use as a levelling map.
- Added a bit of extra highlighting to corrupted amulets.
- Tightened a number of levelling ranges for highlighting, especially in regard to links. Worst case scenario ranges unchanged.
- Shrunk all hidden items and faded them out slightly. All filtering still applies to hidden items.
- Updated t0 basetypes according to league demand. Added a few eccentric ones.
- Adjusted rare highlighting and slightly increased the font size on certain purple border bases.
- Added some more 1h'ers to rare base highlighting and removed a few 2h'ers now that the EQ era has passed.
- Removed ilvl based 2x2 highlighting in favor of another layer of droplevel based highlighting. Blue borders on 2x2 rares now represent 2nd tier instead of 75+.
- Warbands support is now fully functional and enabled by default. Press ALT after killing a warbands pack and ID'd magic items will be bigger.
- Animate Weapon filtering now defaults to the hide layer instead of show. Disabled by default, found at end of filter.
- Cleaned up most of the alternate color comments now that colors are more or less finalized.
- Added a Table of Contents and numbered every section for easier navigation. Ctrl+F "Section #" to find a section.
- Updated most of the comments and cleaned up old/redundant ones for easier reading.
- Lots of various minor adjustments and improvements.

PATCH NOTES (STRICT CHANGES ONLY):
- Extended strict restrictions to all lower levels. This is insanely restrictive and hides nearly all gear including virtually all rares while levelling. The strict filter should only be used while levelling if full levelling gear is already prepared. Life and mana flasks are still shown, utility flasks are not.
- Vaal/Scour/Blessed/Fusing/Alch now have sounds in General but not in Strict
- Re-added blue border rares to the strict filter now that they've been reallocated to second tier bases
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Apr 13, 2017, 7:16:52 AM
4/27/17 - v.2.6.3.1

Mid-League Update III.1

Quick little update that adds in 1h melee racing support now that it's actually becoming a thing. Only axes are highlighted so far, I will add maces in as well if necessary for the sunder meta but I just wanted to get something quick out for the races out there.

If 1h melee racing proves to be consistently superior to 2h then eventually I will make that the default for melee.

PATCH NOTES (BOTH VERSIONS):
- Added borders for 1h melee levelling. Only axes are highlighted at the moment.
- Moved Orbs of Scouring up a currency tier.
- Added sound to Chisels and changed them from a border to a background.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Apr 28, 2017, 1:03:35 AM
Thanks for this Hobbit - yours is my favorite filter!

To level with melee, I:
- Section 15: removed the #'s in front of the SocketGroup lines and changed the colors to RR.
- Advanced Optional Class Selection: hid all weapon types but axes and shields.

Do these edits carry over to the caster and ranged gear in Sections 17 and 19, or do I have to modify those sections too?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info