StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter: Necropolis v3.24.0 (Updated: 3/27/24)

"
cynesis wrote:
http://pastebin.com/K69QGi6V

You have strange lines with "Rarity = Not Set" in that code, I didn't found them in Hobbit's original filter. Do you added them manually or this was added by Filtration?

I don't think that they will work, there is no such value for Rarity on Wiki
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Mar 3, 2017, 2:59:55 PM
Be careful with Filtration, when Raiz used it, it created some weird effects in his Frankenfilter (i.e. disabled some blocks because Filtration didn't "understand" how my filter functioned). I did not write the filter with Filtration (used Notepad++) and don't really trust it in terms of handling the filter.

I've tried to make the filter as easy to edit as possible

I'll check back later but league's about to start, GL
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 3, 2017, 3:08:26 PM
Working great so far :)
Only one doubt, will it callout for Reliquiary Keys? Those look very valuable :o
"
torokfremen wrote:
Only one doubt, will it callout for Reliquiary Keys? Those look very valuable :o

Of course. Same sound as Exalted orbs (loud and heavy).
"
"
torokfremen wrote:

Of course. Same sound as Exalted orbs (loud and heavy).

Damn that's nice, I found an exalted yesterday, love how hard it hits, I look forward to your filter every league just for that haha, and I also like how it's the same effect with the Divine Orb, the suspence is real, silly you. ;)
Last edited by torokfremen on Mar 6, 2017, 7:06:09 AM
Filter Updated (Non-Critical Week 1 Update)

Rough patch notes
- Removed wisdom/portal scrolls from currency enlarger now that the start of league has passed
- Added/removed sounds on some updated unique bases according to now known rarity/value
- Fixed Leather Belt not showing up properly as a chance item at all higher levels
- Fixed a couple bugs associated with the Legacy release (none critical)
- Added support for Warbands mods by showing identified magic items
- A number of other small changes such as making all breach splinters big now, most of which I can't remember because I'm tired, I'll edit them in later if I remember
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 7, 2017, 9:04:13 AM
I discovered today that the filter is hiding good ele sword bases. Had keepers of the trove drop Corsair swords and 1.6 speed foils which have always been something I valued to ID (Corsair is even fairly good phys base). Where would the best place to add these kind of things to the filter be?

Edit: was a bug for a particular ilevel with a very specific version of the filter.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Mar 16, 2017, 5:36:02 PM
"
RichMoney wrote:
I discovered today that the filter is hiding good ele sword bases. Had keepers of the trove drop Corsair swords and 1.6 speed foils which have always been something I valued to ID (Corsair is even fairly good phys base). Where would the best place to add these kind of things to the filter be?

I'm a bit confused, the filter never hides any rares by default so Keepers of the Trove dropping rare swords will definitely show.
Okay, looks like I dun goofed a bit. A few days ago I split the filter into a regular and a very strict version, and also pushed out a silent update which was mainly minor changes such as sounds added/removed to some unique bases, etc.

One of the commands in the original version of the strict filter accidentally made it into the one I uploaded here, causing a large number of rare melee 1h bases to be hidden. This is what happens when you barely get any sleep.

The culprit as at line 1602, the block

"
Hide
Class "One Hand"

should be removed.

This is fixed in the current uploaded version of the filter, and was not present in the league launch version or the March 7th update. It only affects those who downloaded the filter in the past few days. Thanks to RichJ for finding the bug.

I'm also going to be releasing another bit more significant update later tonight (tomorrow at latest) with adjustments to levelling sounds, etc. This should be the last notable update of the league.

Meant to do all of this sooner but I was too busy pushing ladder but that's all ogre now.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 16, 2017, 6:11:33 PM
http://pastebin.com/zvH8J3Rw

Quick and dirty upload of the STRICT version of the filter I've been using the past couple weeks. I means to release this much sooner but I keep making minor tweaks and thus haven't made it public yet.

I'm still working on it a bit, but due to the necessity of strict filters at endgame I'm making this available to those interested.

Quick list of things different in the strict version:
- Nearly all shit currency hidden besides chance/glassblower's
- Nonquality gems hidden (empower, etc still show)
- All shit rares hidden (pretty much anything without a border, is VERY aggresive at hiding melee 1h'ers, I'll probably add a few exemptions at some point)
- Hid all chrome items

There are also a number of other minor improvements that I'll go over in more detail when I officially release it alongside the main version, but the most notable is official support for Animate Weapon. Blocks are disabled by default and located at the very end of the filter.

It's also worth to note that from this point on the Warbands blocks will be disabled by default in all future versions of the filter I upload. The blocks are still there (located at the near the AW ones) and are fully functional but will need to be enabled in order to work. The reason for disabling them is they're just too spammy when it comes to certain sextants/strongboxes at high level maps and the mods themselves are simply unreasonable rare (on top of having to drop on a good base). Also, it's nice to be able to chance items and drop them and have them disappear if they're magic, which isn't possible with the Warbands blocks enabled.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 24, 2017, 10:54:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info