StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter: Necropolis v3.24.0 (Updated: 3/27/24)

Thanks for this Hobbit!

Just to double check, if I want to create a melee sovereign, and go ahead and hide the scepters in the caster leveling block, I will still see rare versions of these?

I'd like to only see rare caster / ranged items drop as I level.

Thanks for this, been using it for a while!

SB
Ty for the update!
I'm not sure if I'm smart enough to use this lol.
"
SBOG4215 wrote:
Thanks for this Hobbit!

Just to double check, if I want to create a melee sovereign, and go ahead and hide the scepters in the caster leveling block, I will still see rare versions of these?

I'd like to only see rare caster / ranged items drop as I level.

Thanks for this, been using it for a while!

SB

Yes, you will still see the rare versions at all levels with their appropriate borders. You will also still see magic ones throughout normal (for alt shards), and normal ones at the start of the game (wisdom scrolls etc).

Just to make sure, since you phrased it as "hide the sceptres in the levelling block" (and because other people are asking about this) - the easiest way to convert between the three filter types is to use the "ADVANCED - OPTIONAL CLASS SELECTION" blocks located at line #854 in the current filter.

By default, all these blocks (which begin with Hide) are commented out (disabled). They look like this:
"
#ADVANCED - OPTIONAL CLASS SELECTION - Comment out the lines of the levelling type being USED (you want to hide what you're NOT using).
#Comment out all six blocks to have all archetypes shown and nothing hidden. Default is all shown (nothing hidden).
#Hide
# Class "Wand" "Sceptre"
# ItemLevel > 5
# ItemLevel <= 70
# Rarity Normal
#Hide
# Class "Wand" "Sceptre"
# ItemLevel > 42
# ItemLevel <= 70
# Rarity Magic
#Hide
# Class "Axe" "Sword" "Mace" "Claw" "Staves" "Shields"
# ItemLevel > 5
# ItemLevel <= 70
# Rarity Normal
#Hide
# Class "Axe" "Sword" "Mace" "Claw" "Staves" "Shields"
# ItemLevel > 42
# ItemLevel <= 70
# Rarity Magic
#Hide
# Class "Bow" "Quiver"
# ItemLevel > 5
# ItemLevel <= 70
# Rarity Normal
#Hide
# Class "Bow" "Quiver"
# ItemLevel > 42
# ItemLevel <= 70
# Rarity Magic

Since the Hide blocks are commented out, this means all types are being shown. If you want to hide caster and bow weapons (say you're levelling melee) then remove the #'s from in front of the caster and bow blocks in this section only. Save the filter with a different name (i.e. SovMelee) and you're done.

It's worth noting that the original intent of the class-specific filters was for absolute min-maxing during solo only races like Endless Ledge and Descent Champions (where there also are no vendors) and this step isn't as important for start of league levelling (especially if you're playing in a party, you want to see good bases for your friends' classes).

"
Robertthebob wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm smart enough to use this lol.

The advanced options are exactly that, advanced options. You can simply download the filter as is and you're good to go for both racing and endgame. The filter works perfectly fine without them (and I actually do not bother with separate filters anymore for my own use and simply use the General preset for everything). When in doubt, carefully read the comments in the filter or simply ask in this thread if you're confused.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Apr 3, 2017, 11:25:51 PM
It's simply not working, haven't touched a thing. Could it be because it's not parsing the leaguestones? I wouldn't think that would mess it all up.

It's in the right folder, loaded correctly.
"
Robertthebob wrote:
It's simply not working, haven't touched a thing. Could it be because it's not parsing the leaguestones? I wouldn't think that would mess it all up.

It's in the right folder, loaded correctly.

You loaded the Legacy/2.6 filter which won't work until the Legacy league actually launches tomorrow. If you want to see the current filter (with all the other changes in this update) you need to download the Breach/2.5 version.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 2, 2017, 6:23:48 PM
Small Update:
- Minor fix to Talisman Leaguestone showing up as Talisman items instead of Leaguestones.
Hi Hobbit,

Thanks for clarifying. I was way off and referring to another section. Your reply was super clear and helpful.

As the only melee in my party, and with short allocation, I figure my mates can see and pick up any caster gear that drops, so I went ahead and hid any white / blue items that I won't be using.

Very keen to try this out tomorrow.

Cheers!

SB
You came back to us! \o/

Finally I can return to my favouritest filter :)
EDIT: Fixed the weird "Not Set". Seems to work now.
EDIT: http://pastebin.com/yTyARrLH

I edited StupidFatHobbit's super sweet Sovereign item filter to work with Filtration v0.15.

1. Copy the pastebin raw text into a separate .filter file and open in Filtration.
2. Find the Block Group Browser on the right side. If you do not see it, select View from the ribbon and click "Block Group Browser".
3. Expand the "RACING" section. Disable/enable whatever.
4. Expand the "CLASS SELECTOR" section. Enable ONLY the class items you wish to see and disable any others.

Example:

I am playing a caster.

I expand the RACING section and disable "Crude Bow Meta", "Endless Ledge/Descent Start", and "Whetstone Recipe". I enable "Currency Enlarger".

I expand the CLASS SELECTOR section and disable "Melee" and "Bow", and enable "Caster".

Let me know if anything breaks.

N.B. "Crude Bow Meta" and "Endless Ledge/Descent Start" are DISABLED blocks. If you wish to enable these options in the RACING portion of the Block Group Browser, make sure you also enable the respective blocks (which can be easily found in the Section Browser).

Thanks for the excellent filter, StupidFatHobbit!
Last edited by cynesis on Mar 3, 2017, 3:34:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info