StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

After some more testing on the UberStrict filter, I found that some uniques are hidden but still play a sound (e.g. Dream Mace, Jade Hatchet).

I looked around in the filter but couldn't find exactly what was causing it.

Edit:
I also tried to hide Heist Rogue's Marker and Contract. They don't show up anymore but their icons do (Brown Circle and Orange Hexagon). I'm puzzled :P
Last edited by djodars on May 19, 2021, 1:12:48 PM
"
djodars wrote:
After some more testing on the UberStrict filter, I found that some uniques are hidden but still play a sound (e.g. Dream Mace, Jade Hatchet).

I looked around in the filter but couldn't find exactly what was causing it.

Uber unique hide block is near the end of Section 8, you might be able to add DisableDropSound to get rid of the sound (tbh I probably should have tried this already) - but the visual effect cannot be removed. There are some items in the game which have a hardcoded visual like this which can't be altered (uniques having an orange one and silver coins having a purple one).

"
Edit:
I also tried to hide Heist Rogue's Marker and Contract. They don't show up anymore but their icons do (Brown Circle and Orange Hexagon). I'm puzzled :P

Hiding an item doesn't remove the icon/light/sound for some insane reason (don't ask me why, ask GGG) - you need to disable or delete those specific lines as well.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on May 21, 2021, 5:28:27 PM
Is there a legend of some sort for the minimap icon shapes? Found an older one way back for v3.4.3 but there doesn't seem to be an up to date version.
"
Is there a legend of some sort for the minimap icon shapes? Found an older one way back for v3.4.3 but there doesn't seem to be an up to date version.

It's supposed to be relatively intuitive i.e. all circles are currency, all hexagons are map-type items, etc. I don't have a public legend but here is the link to my internal document I use to keep things somewhat in order. Never intended on making it public so it's not (and never will be) clean and there's almost definitely a few things missing.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jul 22, 2021, 4:37:31 AM
"

It's supposed to be relatively intuitive i.e. all circles are currency, all hexagons are map-type items, etc. I don't have a public legend but here is the link to my internal document I use to keep things somewhat in order. Never intended on making it public so it's not (and never will be) clean and there's almost definitely a few things missing.

Thanks for sharing!
7/23/21 - v3.15.0

Expedition League Launch Release

Usual leaguestart update. This league's color theme is an "end of the world" bluish-grey.

NOTICE: Filters will not be available on Filterblast at league launch because the sites I keep using to host the filters keep becoming unusable.

Update Notes:
- Added support for all new and changed items
- Basalt flask now considered bottom tier util flask (along with Gold and Corundrum). Iron Flask is in the highest tier for now, hopefully that one doesn't suck.
- Fixed General and Strict having the Uber filter basic tier div card block (sound was off on basic tier div cards and it shouldn't have been)

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jul 23, 2021, 6:42:11 AM
First time trying your filter, while trying your Sovereign General version filter, I found out that Orb of fusing did not have alert sound when dropped. And I checked the filter, in line 544, you've mentioned #Disabled in Strict+ Filters, but I think you disabled the alert sound on the general version also. So, is Orb of fusing intended not to have alert sound or you forgot to delete the # in line 544?
"
leon1016 wrote:
First time trying your filter, while trying your Sovereign General version filter, I found out that Orb of fusing did not have alert sound when dropped. And I checked the filter, in line 544, you've mentioned #Disabled in Strict+ Filters, but I think you disabled the alert sound on the general version also. So, is Orb of fusing intended not to have alert sound or you forgot to delete the # in line 544?

Yeah it's supposed to have sound in general, just forgot to remove that line. When I update the filters I generally do the updates in uber then migrate them over, once in a blue moon something slips through.
"
Line 1031: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Blessed Boots"

I get this error twice when loading the Strict filter.
"
ActuallyAMan wrote:
"
Line 1031: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Blessed Boots"

I get this error twice when loading the Strict filter.

You never got the leaguestart update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info