StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Lovely work as always but I had to remove the sound on the Rogue Marker's, it was very, very annoying considering how often they drop.

Thanks for your work, love your filter.
Thanks for another update!

I've found a typo in strict filters Section 11A - AR/EV hybrid armor block (line ~4490). "Pig-Faced Bascinet" is spelled as "Pig-faced Bascinet" (the f should be uppercase instead of lowercase) which brings a filter error when uncommented.

Would happily send a patch if filter was on github :)
Last edited by 45s on Sep 29, 2020, 8:09:56 PM
"
TheVeon wrote:
Lovely work as always but I had to remove the sound on the Rogue Marker's, it was very, very annoying considering how often they drop.

Thanks for your work, love your filter.

I was on the fence about it, but the markers are by far the biggest limiting reagent in endgame as high tier blueprint reveals cost way too damn much. Either way it's easier for the average user to remove a sound than to add one.

"
45s wrote:
Thanks for another update!

I've found a typo in strict filters Section 11A - AR/EV hybrid armor block (line ~4490). "Pig-Faced Bascinet" is spelled as "Pig-faced Bascinet" (the f should be uppercase instead of lowercase) which brings a filter error when uncommented.

Would happily send a patch if filter was on github :)

Yea I was just informed about this not 5 mins ago, it'll be fixed in next update.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 29, 2020, 9:02:10 PM
Will there be an update out before the talisman buff? Or should strict+ users just change talisman block now.
"
Riven_Moans wrote:
Will there be an update out before the talisman buff? Or should strict+ users just change talisman block now.

Not sure if I'm even going to change it in strict as I don't think the buff is anywhere near enough to make them viable. Remember that IDcraft flagged mods (high life, ES) are already always shown.

May just add an SSF override block only for them, and even then it's only for alteration shard reasons.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Oct 4, 2020, 1:30:29 PM
How do I edit Uberstrict filter to show Orb of Alteration?

Thanks in advance
Noob question here - is there a reason why the filter loves normal Occultist's Vestment & Bone Helmet (General + strict)?
"
p1xel8ted wrote:
Noob question here - is there a reason why the filter loves normal Occultist's Vestment & Bone Helmet (General + strict)?
Occultist Vestment for Chance. You set the Chance base in the filter, you're supposed to edit the filter to suit you.
Thank you for this amazing filter! :)
Among other things, i also really like the color coding.
Maybe very dummy question:

Does exist a color or specific size or border which means "this item is unidentified yet and worth to identify right now (before picking up)"?

In general, do exist a "legend"? Which color means what. For example, which items "must pick up", which items "do not pick up, unless X".

Does have the player do a thorough evaluation of shown items on the battlefield?
(My current homegrown filter does only a one-bit distinction: pick it up or not. Player does not have to think on the battleground.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info