PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

Thanks so much for this, ive finally got a way to save the various guides and builds ive been working on. Starting up a build that has sat awhile can be a mess if ones original guide or bookmarks are no longer working or worse not remembering wich build that dusty scion was gonna be (confess). Nice and easy way to keep everything organized for even an old coot like me.

cheers

Grizz
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
logged in just to say outstanding planner thumbs up
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Just posting to give my personal feedback. For someone who plays on a Mac (Wine), not having the offline tree planner can be extremely annoying. This planner is outstanding, with very well rounded features (selecting all character ascendancy, bandit,... choices, saving trees, etc). My only suggestion would be the text font. A non serifed font would probably allow an easier read of the stats. But other than that, a realistically fundamental tool for any player who doesn't have access to the offline planner.
Last edited by Jimbazz on Aug 30, 2016, 7:38:27 AM
"
Jimbazz wrote:
Just posting to give my personal feedback. For someone who plays on a Mac (Wine), not having the offline tree planner can be extremely annoying. This planner is outstanding, with very well rounded features (selecting all character ascendancy, bandit,... choices, saving trees, etc). My only suggestion would be the text font. A non serifed font would probably allow an easier read of the stats. But other than that, a realistically fundamental tool for any player who doesn't have access to the offline planner.

Same here, Im using Macbook and just watch other guys build a tree before i found this web version.
"
Jimbazz wrote:

We changed the font so it matches with the font of this official Path of Exile website, is it better now?
Its outstanding. For me it's perfect now.

Cheers
Is there a downloadable version I could pay for? I'd prolly pay for that.... Just saying.
This looks fabulous!

For you guys that are using it, do you know if it is up to date for 2.4?
Great Planner, easy to build and rebuild and make everything clear for the stats.

I suggess to make something to organizate all the build on the right side, like a sort of filter ( by class, or by name, by saves [old to new], ...) or like make that you can slide the build you want upside down with each other between them

(I apologize, my english is not quite good)
Last edited by SottL on Sep 23, 2016, 5:09:09 AM
Love this planner. Always use it where possible as its much easier to use than the default one.

One thing I would really like to see is support for various unique jewels, e.g. Lioneyes Fall and Fireborn. Threshold jewel support would be nice to see if they are active too.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info