deadeye - endless munitions

does "skills fire an additional projectile" work with blast rain and molten strike? maybe it works similar to lmp/gmp?
yes it works like lmp

blast rain and rain of arrows are strange projectile skills, they in fact do not fire projectiles, thus additional projectiles will have no effect

it should work fine with molten strike
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Blast Rain does not fire any Projectiles.
Molten Strike fires Projectiles, and will fire one more hot ball.

Yes, it's exactly the same as LMP/GMP and +1 Projectile corruptions.

e;f,b
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 2, 2016, 2:11:43 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
blast rain and rain of arrows are strange projectile skills, they in fact do not fire projectiles

RoA mechanics is pretty clear for me, but blast rain fires 4 "kind of AoE-projectile" things, and this confused me
"
Borat_Sagdiev wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:
blast rain and rain of arrows are strange projectile skills, they in fact do not fire projectiles

RoA mechanics is pretty clear for me, but blast rain fires 4 "kind of AoE-projectile" things, and this confused me
Just think about it as an attack version of Firestorm.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Or just four Rain of Arrows in one attack. :P
So endless munitions for blast rain only applies the % aoe and the accuracy not the additional projectile? Anyone can confirm that? Thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info