Question about Consecrated Ground

So.. Looking over the new classes and i have some questions about Consecrated Ground.

1) Can you have multiple CG's at the same time
1B) If so how many is the max you can have out at once.
2) How much HP regen does CG offer?
2B) Is there a MAX Hp regen?
3) Does increased skill duration nodes effect CG?
4) Can CG be casted with spells and melee attacks?

This game is still suffering from lack of information.
Last edited by spawn10459 on Mar 2, 2016, 8:05:36 AM
GGG Could you please answer this question for me?
Tell me what CC means and I'll do my best to answer your questions.
sorry should be CG. I fat fingered my key board. I'll edit my post. thanks.
1) Yes, but their effect doesn't stack.
2) I don't think there's a maximum amount, but only one will affect you when standing on multiples.
3) Wiki says 4%.
4) No, as it is not a skill effect.
5) Not sure what you mean? You never cast this spell, it's a trigger when the conditions are met.
IGN: DatInternet
"
Xybb wrote:
2) I don't think there's a maximum amount, but only one will affect you when standing on multiples.
3) Wiki says 4%.
5) Not sure what you mean? You never cast this spell, it's a trigger when the conditions are met.

Sorry can CG be TRIGGERED with a spell hit or just a melee hit?
"
Xybb wrote:
3) Wiki says 4%.

^This.

To clarify, there is no max regen% cap. However, consecrated grounds cannot "stack" with one another, so even if they overlap visually you will only be effected by a single one.

Actually, Xybb covered this nicely. Should be plenty of info for you to theory-craft from.

Also, ascendancy will have a potion that allows you to create consecrated ground with.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

"
spawn10459 wrote:

Sorry can CG be TRIGGERED with a spell hit or just a melee hit?

When the conditions are met like Xybb said.

If it says "on kill", then spell/attack is irrelevant, the condition is "on kill"

If it says "on hit", again, spell vs attack is irrelevant since both are able to "hit".

If it says "on melee hit" then that is a different condition, excluding spells.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 2, 2016, 8:12:42 AM
1) Yes, but their effect wont stack.
1b) There's probably no limit.
2) 4%
2b) I believe the max HP regen is 20% of maximum life per second.
Sorry, this was the leech cap.
3) No
4) AFAIK Consecrated Ground can be created by the Unique items Zahndethus' Cassock, Gift's from Above and the Sulphur Flask in 2.2. So you don't really cast Consecrated Ground yourself.
Last edited by zinsid on Mar 2, 2016, 8:12:42 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Xybb wrote:
3) Wiki says 4%.

^This.

To clarify, there is no max regen% cap. However, consecrated grounds cannot "stack" with one another, so even if they overlap visually you will only be effected by a single one.

Actually, Xybb covered this nicely. Should be plenty of info for you to theory-craft from.

Also, ascendancy will have a potion that allows you to create consecrated ground with.

Peace,

-Boem-

Oh thats interesting about the potion. Do we know how much regen CG offers via potion?
Last edited by spawn10459 on Mar 2, 2016, 8:12:48 AM
^Mate, read his post.....

It's 4%, always has been and will 95% remain like this since it's not particularly OPie OP.

I am sure this info about CG itself is available on the wiki.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Consecrated_ground&redirect=no

Wiki redirect page, will take you to ground effects where CG is mentioned/explained.

edit 2 : the potion gives consecrated ground, i don't know if the potion itself gives other benefits though. Only alpha members or GGG could answer this currently.

The consecrated ground offered by the potion will be just like the standard CG effect = 4% hp regen.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 2, 2016, 8:16:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info