"
Gems

Lvl 1(Tarkleigh - Nach Hillock): Cleave
Lvl 1(Tarkleigh - Nach Brutus): Added Fire
Lvl 8(Nessa - Beim Betreten von Merveils Cave): Lacerate

"
Items

Last edited by treitz on Jul 1, 2017, 6:44:37 AM
You should check out Mathil's new video on Earthquake/Sunder. It offers everything you ask for.
that is a great build, i heard of earthquake but didnt thought its so strong. Thanks, if there are no other suggestion it will be exactly this, a hard hitting large AOE armor tank with high Life pool, pretty simple and very upgradeable
"
treitz wrote:

I have played over 700 hours and just got 1 Atrizi kill(with SRS 6L Staff +1 gems +2Fire gems + lvl 4 Empower) I stuck at Tier 7 maps and cant go further.

And GGG don't want reduce monsters and Boss damage? Take a look again, now multiple x10 000 times and think again, that how many suffer from it, now add newbies that first try PoE and think again if you ( GGG ) want to leave so many players to dust.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
any other suggestions please
I would highly recommended Serleth's Caustic Arrow Build but it doesn't meet your requirements of "no DOT" and "direct damage only".

This build is extremely cheap to use effectively, with reasonably expensive upgrades that enhance it's versatility or magic find capabilities (I was fully decked out for approx 20 ex).

You can effectively clear up to T10ish maps very quickly in full MF gear, and if you want to go higher just swap out your rings for some more defensive options and viola you can now go several tiers higher (I was soloing T13s no problem this season).

This build is also fast clearing, has large AOE, and is very safe - drop a cloud and then just avoid damage until everything is dead. With the HC version of the tree you can easily get over 5k life - even the SC version has 4k. Coupled with high evasion and acrobatics it is very easy to survive. It is also immune to reflect.

The downside is that this isn't a very group friendly build, since you do not do burst dps. Generally the other players will kill everything before your cloud has a chance to start its damage. This also means its very difficult to cull and make use of your high MF stats while in a group.

If you don't care about MF, I would still recommend this build, and just skip all of the rarity gearing and opt for more defensive options.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1579705

Seems to fit all of your needs, tanky, high damage, AoE
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Mar 3, 2016, 1:52:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info