[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

Hello I'm newer to this game and have been looking for MF builds for the next challenge season. This looks like a good starter MF build out of the few that I have found and will probably go with this one. =)

How do you know what to sell and what is vendor trash? I ask this because I figured you have tons of experience from all the drops you get :) if you have any tips or links that would be great! Thanks
"
Merkoh wrote:
How do you know what to sell and what is vendor trash? I ask this because I figured you have tons of experience from all the drops you get :) if you have any tips or links that would be great! Thanks

Hey, yeah I'm still enjoying the character but I've never played the same build twice, this one is almost fun enough to do again though, depends on what new skills they add next league.

I used to ask that question too, it's hard to tell someone what is worth selling because there are so many different builds that can use items that may not look good at first if you haven't tried a wide variety of different skills.

In general the easiest things to sell are helmets, gloves and boots. All you need to look for is life and resists, with movements speed above 20% on boots, attack speed or 250+ accuracy on gloves can increase their price. ES gloves or boots with 100-150+ ES, resists and Int are good, for helmets you want 200-250+ ES.

The next easiest thing to sell would probably be belts, then rings and amulets. Belts with 2 resists and an empty suffix can master craft another resist or triple resist belts with an open prefix can add WeD. Rings are either HP/ES and resists or attack speed/cast speed/accuracy, if it's on a diamond ring you can sell them for more. Amulets you want DPS stats, crit multi being the best selling.

Generally the way I price items I'm not sure of is just by searching PoE.trade for similar items and then pricing my item either cheaper or in the lower end of the price range unless I really like the item, then I over price it and slowly reduce the price in small increments over a few days.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by 3nitro on May 1, 2016, 2:54:59 PM
talent ree isnt working atleast for me can u please post new one
"
oktus wrote:
talent ree isnt working atleast for me can u please post new one

Hey, it should be working, if you are trying to look at it on Chrome there is a bug at the moment which doesn't display the passive tree correctly for some reason, try using Firefox instead or an offline skill tree planner.

This is my current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQPuBAcEswVCBx4N0Q5ID6sQkhEtEZYWvxzcHb4gbiSLJpUo-ioLKjgqTSycMZ4yMjLRM4c1kjpYOuE8BT1fPydBh0GWRUdFnUlRSshLV0yOTLNN41AwUUxSU1NSVUtVxlltXfJfmF-wYeJjQ2qMbqpvnnBSdf17w3yDfVuCm4LHgwmD24RvhKKExYnTiq-MNo8aj_qQEZUul5WX9Jo7muCbtZ_fogCi2aZXrEeus7DYtUi18rc-uJO5k7xvwGbA48MJwzrIFMpKzzLQH9D11ELYvdmG217jhOvu6_XvfO_r8B_w1fGz8h3yRfVv-ej-Cv6P
what bandits rewards should i pick?
"
3nitro wrote:

Nice optimisation you did to the passive tree there, I originally planned to path through witch first but decided to go for the Scion wheel as fast as I could when levelling so ended up like this. It's definitely better, you sacrifice Harrier basically (9% attack speed, 5% cast and movement speed) for the additional 11% life and 28% mana, most probably worth it, would slow down whirling blades slightly but not too much. May also need to get a bit more dexterity from gear but 20 isn't too much.

Edit: Made the changes and find nothing wrong with using your tree, the dexterity is covered easily by the Perandus Blazon Belt (20-30 all attributes)

I've done testing with Void Battery myself, given how slow the character is with the -20% movement speed penalty from Greed's Embrace it's really important to have Whirling Blades, but I know Void Battery almost doubles the damage and it would be worth using if Flame Dash didn't have a cooldown tied to it.

You can get better daggers than Divinarius though for a few chaos, just need crit multi and spell damage.
Last edited by Mr_G on May 6, 2016, 12:40:07 AM
need more move speed?)
Phase Run+Increased Duration+tree=4.5+sec +39% move speed =20lvl=profit)
Void Battery=best weapon for assasin
my max dps with 2 Void battery -Life base =1.7kk =50 blades(Tabula))
Spoiler

my max dps with 2 Void battery -Low life base =2.7kk+ =50blades
and my low ES gear)) sry)
Spoiler

I did not know better weapons
Last edited by 3nitro on May 6, 2016, 3:56:41 AM
u mention that some rare daggers can be better then divinarius and cost few chaos orbs. what stats i need on rare daggers? can i use wands too?
as well is blade vortex a spell? if i will have add xxx-xxx dmg too spells will they add to vortex dmg?
as well will bonus increase spell damage increase overroll damage of blade vortex?
Last edited by oktus on May 9, 2016, 8:51:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info