[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
Mr_G wrote:
Started testing CI in Standard, this is the first tree I planned out, it gets +1 curse from the passive tree and doesn't get Arcane Chemistry which means there will only be 2 uses of unique flasks, here is the gear and tree:
Gear

About 10k ES, similar DPS to the life version, can use more utility flasks, is vulnerable to stun/freeze. Killed Rigwald and did a 42% pack size triple cursed Shipyard without using Chayula though and didn't notice getting stunned too much. Mana and mana regen is lower than the life version and so I may go back to using Vaal Clarity or a flask before bosses, although Vaal Discipline is also good from a defensive stand point, but can't have too many vaal gems.

The other version I am thinking of would need to get a +1 curse amulet to be able to get Arcane Chemistry, have about 25% less ES on the passive tree and a bit more %Evasion that would only be utilised if I used a Jade Flask:

I'll test it later, my brain is tired today!

You don't need shav for chaos damages?
"
pinkq102 wrote:
You don't need shav for chaos damages?
Not needed for characters that get Chaos Innoculation (CI), that node makes you immune to chaos damage so you don't have to worry.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
decided to give the HP version a try as I had a lvl 93 shadow laying around. need to get armour and shield but for now is sitting at almost 60K BV without flasks and 74% crit chance. ( still have 4 ascendancy points to stat) I found however that sometimes I loose the power charges as they don't proc often enough. Is that too much crit?

Just to make it clear? I'm looking for an end game dps build not a mf one.

I'm also thinking why not use Facebreaker for the extra multi crit? the only disadvantage would be loosing a bit of life as res are already capped.

Is Cospri worth the investment? price + trying to get 5off colors on it. As I would like to use :
BV - Controlled Destruction - Spell Echo - CE/IAoE - Added Fire - Increase critical damage. So GBBBBR
Last edited by alecs87 on Sep 24, 2016, 10:38:19 AM
"
alecs87 wrote:
Is that too much crit?

I'm also thinking why not use Facebreaker for the extra multi crit?

Is Cospri worth the investment?
I find that anything under 85% crit chance is fine for power charge sustain with Unstable Infusion, they can drop off, but it doesn't take long to get them back again and they have a 16 second duration so it gives you plenty of time - I guess during pack clearing I'm not watching my charges but I don't think they fall off too often. Against high health targets like bosses sustaining is much easier.

You can use Facebreakers for DPS if you want, I tend to avoid items that give Extra Gore and having too many uniques in my builds, it's hard to get 5.5-6k life with them on.

If you don't care about +1 curse and hexproof a 6L chest piece is just as good as Cospri's, if you go with the poison ascendancy nodes you use a 6L like this (I rate poison over crit multi):

BV + Echo + AoE + Controlled + Added Fire + Poison
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
alecs87 wrote:
Is that too much crit?

I'm also thinking why not use Facebreaker for the extra multi crit?

Is Cospri worth the investment?
I find that anything under 85% crit chance is fine for power charge sustain with Unstable Infusion, they can drop off, but it doesn't take long to get them back again and they have a 16 second duration so it gives you plenty of time - I guess during pack clearing I'm not watching my charges but I don't think they fall off too often. Against high health targets like bosses sustaining is much easier.

You can use Facebreakers for DPS if you want, I tend to avoid items that give Extra Gore and having too many uniques in my builds, it's hard to get 5.5-6k life with them on.

If you don't care about +1 curse and hexproof a 6L chest piece is just as good as Cospri's, if you go with the poison ascendancy nodes you use a 6L like this (I rate poison over crit multi):

BV + Echo + AoE + Controlled + Added Fire + Poison

It is indeed a trade off. dmg for life/res

How about using windscream boots for +1? this because are cheaper and easier to color. And a rare life/res Evasion/Es chest - again for easy coloring? Obv will have to skip hexproof maps.

Is it Toxic delivery path better than Assassinate to worth adding a psn gem to 6L?
As I see it, going Assassinate will get ur crit chance off the charts. ( apart from multi and culling strike) which means you can give up the diamond rings and some crit nods in the tree. So more points for dmg/life boost.

Last edited by alecs87 on Sep 24, 2016, 10:38:51 PM
"
alecs87 wrote:
How about using windscream boots for +1? And a rare life/res Evasion/Es chest - again for easy coloring?

Is it Toxic delivery path better than Assassinate to worth adding a psn gem to 6L?
Windscream are a bit slow if you use a quicksilver, but if you whirl majority of the time they are okay. Other options are Doedre's Damning ring or a corrupted +1 curse amulet. Yeah, Evasion/ES or ES bases are the easiest to colour for this build, lots of blue sockets.

Yeah Toxic Delivery gives you 100% more poison damage from your blade vortex when it crits, which is quite noticeable against bosses.

Going to be streaming now so feel free to ask me there if you like.
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
alecs87 wrote:
How about using windscream boots for +1? And a rare life/res Evasion/Es chest - again for easy coloring?

Windscream are a bit slow if you use a quicksilver, but if you whirl majority of the time they are okay. Other options are Doedre's Damning ring or a corrupted +1 curse amulet. Yeah, Evasion/ES or ES bases are the easiest to colour for this build, lots of blue sockets.

Yeah Toxic Delivery gives you 100% more poison damage from your blade vortex when it crits, which is quite noticeable against bosses.

Going to be streaming now so feel free to ask me there if you like.

Sorry I missed your stream, only caught the last 2 mins.. Why would you add psn gem in 6L if you have Noxius Strike?

This is how it looks mine so far. Obv it needs armour and I don't have any gems for it. Just items i had laying around. so far cleared pretty well up to T14. The problem is that half of the times I 1 shot myself vs reflect.

gear
Last edited by alecs87 on Sep 25, 2016, 1:52:59 AM
"
alecs87 wrote:
Why would you add psn gem in 6L if you have Noxius Strike?

The problem is that half of the times I 1 shot myself vs reflect.
For Noxious Strike to work you have to apply bleeding to the target first (30% chance with attacks) and then you only get a 40% chance to poison with BV, which is 60% less damage than using the Poison gem itself (or Cospri). It's also a degen that allows you to walk away from a target and wait for it to die - great against Volatile rare mobs.

Using a Rumi's Concoction will help a lot against random reflect on rare mobs, but if you are talking about the map mod Reflect you want to use Physical to Lightning gem instead of Controlled Destruction if it is Physical Reflect and if Elemental reflect is a problem you can either swap Hatred out for Grace or Arctic Armour or swap Added Fire for Life Leech for that map.

Edit: You should also level up your Warlord's Mark so it gets bigger AoE.
Last edited by Mr_G on Sep 25, 2016, 3:40:41 AM
hi Mr_G

what level good to start using BV?

and gem link setup for MF?
what gem should i replace with conc.effect?like on the first page MF gear section.
"
Mr_G wrote:
For Noxious Strike to work you have to apply bleeding to the target first (30% chance with attacks) and then you only get a 40% chance to poison with BV, which is 60% less damage than using the Poison gem itself (or Cospri). It's also a degen that allows you to walk away from a target and wait for it to die - great against Volatile rare mobs.

Using a Rumi's Concoction will help a lot against random reflect on rare mobs, but if you are talking about the map mod Reflect you want to use Physical to Lightning gem instead of Controlled Destruction if it is Physical Reflect and if Elemental reflect is a problem you can either swap Hatred out for Grace or Arctic Armour or swap Added Fire for Life Leech for that map.

Edit: You should also level up your Warlord's Mark so it gets bigger AoE.

Ofc needs to bleed 1st. but considering you have 20 blades active, each of them has 30% chance to bleed. Then once bleeding, each of them has 40% chance to poison. For me thats seems like a very high chance. But I might ofc be wrong.

I was referring to reflect single mobs. Obviously you can be stopping to swap gems every time you come across one. I added a Rumi.

Oh the gems were just random I took from some lower level characters. Once I do have most of the items I will also get max gems.

I was thinking of a CwDT setup

For dps: CwDT + Vulnerability + Curse on Hit + Shock Nova ( for 30% shock chance therefore 50% extra dmg dmg)

For defence: CwDT + Temp Chains + Curse on Hit + Cold Snap (for 30% chance to freeze)

What are your thoughts about this?

Changed a few things. this is my setup now. Will run like this until I level the gems and test it on higher maps ( t14+). Just got over 5K hp/1K es - 24K dps with auras. Might give up the Facebreakers if i find a decent pair of rares. Obviously not the best gear but that's what i had in stash. Will prob run some labs to add enchants.

gear

I'd like to know what you think. thanks for the guide

Last edited by alecs87 on Sep 25, 2016, 12:15:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info