[2.3] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + 78% block & spell block Aegis Aurora +100k dps

Build has really big problem with generating and maintaining power charges on Curse on Hit setup,i think manual casting is way to go.

Also any suggestions-opinions about 6th link? Should i go inc. crit strikes or inc crit damage or physical to lightning?

Also OP mentional ar/es splendour best but since we going IR i think 1100 AR 1100 EVA 350 ES splendour is best for this.

For more def. options i will try with 250 ES unque boots -warbands unique if i remember correctly- and lightning coil as chest. I am capped Block/MAX spell block without rumi's atm but thinking dropping 6 nodes for blocks and use rumi idk
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
eTo_PL wrote:
I also have 58% block without anvil and flast.

What about tooltip dps? How much you guys get?
Mine is 18.5k - with herald of ice and ash and no charges, on a 5 link:

I am at 35k with a 5 link and herald of ash/ice

Buffed around 70k .......But got a big problem to maintain the Power charges too.

If i get into rly big packs its fine otherwise i run around more then half time without :/
"
Rossko wrote:
I am at 35k with a 5 link and herald of ash/ice

Buffed around 70k .......But got a big problem to maintain the Power charges too.

If i get into rly big packs its fine otherwise i run around more then half time without :/

Guess I'm doing something wrong as usual... :P
Guys, if you're having problems with generating power charges, use Herald of Thunder instead of Herald of Ice.
hey kralj87, can u make skill tree for lvl 71 ? its my first melee block character and i dont know which points i should rush first, dmg\life\crit\block . thanks for your time
IGN Dareiosh
"
Mioushu wrote:
hey kralj87, can u make skill tree for lvl 71 ? its my first melee block character and i dont know which points i should rush first, dmg\life\crit\block . thanks for your time

Hey, sure thing.

Here you go!
thanks man, it helps a lot
IGN Dareiosh
I did respec from dw crit reave (~180k dps with all buffs and shitty 1h) into this build and i deal ~70k dps with all charges & buffs up.
what i'am doing wrong? %)
Well, I think you're doing it right, but maybe lacking some gg gear :) It would help if you post your gear! This build has some great defence mechanics, but normally can't achive max dps as full damage dw builds
It's all about balance :)
Spoiler

Problem is in the ring's that dont have inc. elemental damge like on your's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info