You should not be playing video games if you can't afford a Premuim stash... Period.

It gets on my damn nerves when a wonderful developer creates a game that's 99.99% free and they treat everyone with respect to be bullied by leechers. People waste more money on coffee and cigarettes than buying a Premuim stash. It reminds me of that guy or girl who that drive a fancy car but have no furniture in thier home.

Your priorities in life aren't right if you're complaining about an inexpensive transaction... Sadly irl I don't associate myself with these type of individuals because they attract drama. Get a job?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 1, 2016, 10:46:13 AM
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2016, 1:08:09 PM
One more thing STOP talking about GGG business practices where the hell is your collateral or degree in the matter. Just because you google a term or two doesn't mean you're a prodigy in the subject.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
1. The issue isn't about whether people "can" afford it.
2. You have no right to tell other people what they should or shouldn't spend their money on.
3. However, this is a great change for the game and the people crying about it being limited to premium stash tabs generally can be unhappy but should get over it quickly.
Last edited by whitelytning on Mar 1, 2016, 10:47:41 AM
"
whitelytning wrote:
2. You have no right to tell other people what they should or shouldn't spend their money on.
3. However, this is a great change for the game and the people crying about it being limited to premium stash tabs generally can be unhappy but should get over it quickly.

It's about affordability... It's all about money. What world do you live. Do you see hobbits? Because hell I sure don't.

"
solwitch wrote:
"
whitelytning wrote:

It's about affordability... It's all about money. What world do you live. Do you see hobbits? Because hell I sure don't.

[Removed by Support]

You are literally saying "if someone can afford something, they should buy it."

RIP $$$ if you live that way.
Last edited by Rachel on Mar 1, 2016, 11:00:19 AM
"
whitelytning wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
whitelytning wrote:

[Removed by Support]

You are literally saying "if someone can afford something, they should buy it."

RIP $$$ if you live that way.

It's called audacity... Look it up. No I didn't say. Look I've been on these forums for years don't come at me with psuedo nonsense. Stop implying or reading to hard into it when your rebuttals are failing. I'll leave it at that...

Last edited by Rachel on Mar 1, 2016, 11:00:34 AM
I got a new supporter pack cuz now I need premium stash tabs...

well played GGG, well played
I dont see any any key!
What if you dont have access to a credit card or a method of making on-line purchases?

If premium tabs are to be required (which they arent) then GGG should maybe concider some kind of pre paid card available at games shops.That should not be to hard to do just have the shop sell you a code or what ever doesn't have to be a physical thing.Id certainly buy pre-paid cards as the credit card people hate me lol.

"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Mar 1, 2016, 11:05:10 AM
I'll just copy what I posted in another thread:

To play Devil's advocate, a lot of people aren't complaining because they don't want to pay. In fact, a lot of the people "complaining" actually have premium tabs themselves.

The core of the issue for a lot of people is that GGG has promoted Path of Exile as a 100% free to play game, and it's one of the game's major "selling" points. The introduction of an in-game system that you must pay to use does sorta undermine that, especially if you look at it from the perspective of someone who isn't already invested into this game and is just learning about it.

Look at it this way, if you were just learning about PoE and found that they have just created a way to list items for sale in game but players had to pay for it, you would probably have doubts about the "f2p" status of the game. Sure, there are third party tools that will do the same job more or less, but GGG said in the announcement that these tools are clearly not the best solution.

I'm personally not bothered by this trade change because I've bought a pack of premium tabs, but there are legitimate reasons to be concerned about this change.
Yeah even if you are under the age of 10 eventually your parents will probably give you a couple of a dollars. There is hope for everyone I wouldn't stress this guys. If all else fails start a gofundme.
Last edited by johnce6 on Mar 1, 2016, 11:06:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info