Is there a painless way to gain end charges for casters?

I have investigated almost every known way known to man, but it just seems there isn't one.

I think that game really needs painless way gain endurance charges if you're a caster.

Enduring cry doesn't really work for obvious reasons (Getting in there and collecting shit loads of damage in order to prevent 12% isn't my definition of being optimal).

Warlord's mark - why just not Enfeeble and get shitload of other bonuses and less damage from monsters?

Chest is out of the question, since that is reserved for old man Lightning coil or Kaom's.

Blasphemy, Herald of thunder with curse on hit - same as enduring cry though Herald doesn't fail as miserably, but is extremely incosistent.

Am I missing something? Is there some miraculous way of getting endurance charges while being on edge of combat?

New Hierophant seems to be the answer I am looking for, but I've had my heart set on scion this league.... :(
Herald of thunder + coh + warlord's + vinktar's and or vaal lightning trap.

Is there a reason you need enduring charges that badly other than to cwdt spam IC?

The new nodes behind conduit give 10% of a single charge per kill.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 29, 2016, 3:54:24 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Herald of thunder + coh + warlord's + vinktar's and or vaal lightning trap.

Is there a reason you need enduring charges that badly other than to cwdt spam IC?

The new nodes behind conduit give 10% of a single charge per kill.

My builds are always super tanky, and I want this final glaze of defense - I routinely pass 90th level, but somehow, phys mobs always fuck me up and take away my dream of getting to 100.

This time, I'm planning on 9000 life, Mom, Arctic armour, acrobatics, lots of evade chance and if I could squeeze in few endurance charges, build would be a state of art! :)
painless?

just press the key assigned to Enduring Cry. if you cannot generate charges with it then well.. maybe time to start killing mobs you can kill, mkay?

and game DOES NOT need any more lazy man's tools for painless faceroll
"

Am I missing something? Is there some miraculous way of getting endurance charges while being on edge of combat?

well the answer is using enduring cry and warlords mark. I think you are missing the bit where you realise theyre a completely easy, painless, no brainer choice for a spell caster.
CWDT leaves a lasting mark GGG cant ever seem to erase.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
pressing the button enduring cry isnt painless enough ? aoe is huge now

blasphemy+ warlords mark is another painless one, but you have to pay mana reservation for that
You can put Inc AoE on the Enduring Cry if the AoE is not large enough. I think if you are close enough to curse the enemies, you should be able to use enduring cry too.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Feb 29, 2016, 6:41:30 PM
Everyone else has mentioned this, but it bears repeating: ECry's radius is huge. There's no reason to take damage while using ECry.
Doedre's Elixir - the Scion can even get a juicy 50% increased Charges gained to feed it. Also grants Frenzy and Power Charges. Pretty nifty little Flask.

"Warlord's mark - why just not Enfeeble and get shitload of other bonuses and less damage from monsters?"
Warlord's Mark also grants a shitload of other bonuses; a fat 2% dual-Leech plus far easier and longer Stuns is nothing to scoff at. I can definitely see reasons for not using Enfeeble...
Also, dual-Cursing is a thing. Gaining permanent Endurance Charges (at least 12% PDR!), 2% dual-Leech and some defensive value through Stuns from a Ring slot is super good.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 29, 2016, 6:53:03 PM
Wear Daresso's Defiance?

NVM, I see you have the chest reserved for something else.....
Last edited by Mal_function on Feb 29, 2016, 6:54:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info